Windows 10: MS ATP

Discus and support MS ATP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, We understand the ATP risk score is part of the Intune compliance setting. Meaning the computer might stay non-compliance as long as the risk... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Julius Cheong, Sep 11, 2020.

1. MS ATP

Hi,

We understand the ATP risk score is part of the Intune compliance setting. Meaning the computer might stay non-compliance as long as the risk score never drops below a certain level.
    Hence, the following are the few questions I have in my mind

1. What are the criteria for the risk score to change back to normal? Can the risk score change back the normal once the user remediated the virus on their end? or the admin has to manually resolve the virus. If the admin has to manually resolve the virus, is there any automatic way of doing it?

2. Is there a link between the risk score and the severity of the alert? Meaning if the user gets an alert with severity medium, then his computer risk score will be medium as well?

:)

Julius Cheong, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

MS ATP

1. MS ATP - Similar Threads - ATP

2. on startup ATP appears what is it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on startup ATP appears what is it: At the startup -sign in with owner and ATP . What is ATP and why did it show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-startup-atp-appears-what-is-it/961391cf-8330-4eed-aa72-026b6a866beb
  3. on startup ATP appears what is it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on startup ATP appears what is it: At the startup -sign in with owner and ATP . What is ATP and why did it show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-startup-atp-appears-what-is-it/961391cf-8330-4eed-aa72-026b6a866beb
  4. on startup ATP appears what is it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Defender ATP removal after Trial Expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender ATP removal after Trial Expired: I have a number of machines that the Defender ATP was pushed to. Now that the trial ended and we have decided to go another route with our Endpoint security, I want to uninstall the ATP on machines that didn't get removed before the trial expired. Is there a clean way outside...
  6. Windows Defender ATP removal after Trial Expired

Windows Defender ATP removal after Trial Expired: I have a number of machines that the Defender ATP was pushed to. Now that the trial ended and we have decided to go another route with our Endpoint security, I want to uninstall the ATP on machines that didn't get removed before the trial expired. Is there a clean way outside...
  7. Windows Defender ATP removal after Trial Expired

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. ATP - Advance hunting queries

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ATP - Advance hunting queries: HI Team,Can you please help me to find the Advance hunting query for the below requirementantimalware client version for specific OS versionRegards,Harish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/atp-advance-hunting-queries/06fff286-47df-4804-a056-00675a0cdcb7
  9. Links to be whitelisted for the ATP communication -- SERVERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links to be whitelisted for the ATP communication -- SERVERS: HI Folks,This question is regarding the Microsoft ATP -- Kindly let me know the links, which needs to be whitelisted in non-internet facing servers -- for Microsoft ATP communication.Note: non-internet facing servers.Regards,Harish...
  10. Links to be whitelisted for the ATP communication -- SERVERS

Links to be whitelisted for the ATP communication -- SERVERS: HI Folks,This question is regarding the Microsoft ATP -- Kindly let me know the links, which needs to be whitelisted in non-internet facing servers -- for Microsoft ATP communication.Note: non-internet facing servers.Regards,Harish...