Windows 10: MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached

Discus and support MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached. Currently, I am out of 100 keys. Where are my keys?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ExemptNebula3, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached

I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached. Currently, I am out of 100 keys.

Where are my keys?

:)

ExemptNebula3, Mar 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Bingo

I can't get the keys that I've earned through Power Bingo's, even after the "community" reached its goal posted on the page. I should have 140 keys but got zero.

CatherineConrado, Oct 4, 2019
  3. MS Bingo

Been playing MS Bingo on PC & completed at least 3 of the community key bingo events. I won the 1st time almost a month ago. Any asst. would be appreciated.

Thanks.

KindBunny957018, Oct 4, 2019
  4. MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached

microsoft bingo

I previously asked about how to get the keys credited in Power Bingo. I have gotten none after the first set of keys even though the Community goal has been reached.

I have no trouble with other games. I'm on line with the xbox live.

The game also still loses connection frequently and I get charged twice for the 3 power bingo spots.

Any solutions?

Thank you.

CatherineConrado, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached

1. MS BINGO - I have not received the keys when the community goal has been reached - Similar Threads - BINGO received keys

2. MS community

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS community: how do I use this feature I posted a question but no answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-community/ce5aa94d-c52f-4afd-a582-a4a9a9341fcc
  3. I received an error 0x8007007e and have been addvised to contat Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I received an error 0x8007007e and have been addvised to contat Microsoft support.: I need to print and cannot connect to my printer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-error-0x8007007e-and-have-been/acc9ec19-125f-4ea1-ba94-6ba3b57d495a
  4. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo: While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1. ***Modified title from: microsoft bingo***...
  5. MS Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Bingo: Been playing MS Bingo on PC & completed at least 3 of the community key bingo events. I won the 1st time almost a month ago. Any asst. would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-bingo/4fd0a5d5-3991-4e36-81cd-0d0c4fdafcaa
  6. Should MS account and Community login have different passwords?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should MS account and Community login have different passwords?: Also, is it possible to delete a Community logon and profile, removing all traces? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-ms-account-and-community-login-have/2e7a49fa-b382-40c1-919a-4396fee4b47a"
  7. A breakpoint has been reached, Error 0x80000003

in Windows 10 News
    A breakpoint has been reached, Error 0x80000003: [ATTACH] Windows 10 is a big operating system. By bug, I mean that it is a feature-rich operating system with several tiny components coming together. This raises a good probability of the different type of errors that a user may encounter. [...] This post A breakpoint has...
  8. ms bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms bingo: What is going on? The bingo game seems to be proceeding apace, but NO NUMBERS ARE BEING CALLED. Then it later says "match over"! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-bingo/3320d635-0f46-4fe1-92c2-e1132f2a06d2
  9. PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached....: Hi nyone? Trouble with the PC> PwmTower.exe - Application Error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred at the location 0x0000000000391EF. Windows 10 IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN SORT THIS WITHOUT A RESET?...
  10. MS's '1 billion devices' goal has 73% of businesses planning to deploy

in Windows 10 News
    MS's '1 billion devices' goal has 73% of businesses planning to deploy: One billion. Without context, the number still manages to stand alone as impressively massive. However, in regards to Microsoft, the number stands as a reminder of a lofty promise towards a seemingly daunting accomplishment. This year, at Microsoft’s annual Build conference,...