Windows 10: MS Bingo

Discus and support MS Bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been playing MS Bingo on PC & completed at least 3 of the community key bingo events. I won the 1st time almost a month ago. Any asst. would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KindBunny957018, Dec 9, 2018.

1. MS Bingo

Been playing MS Bingo on PC & completed at least 3 of the community key bingo events. I won the 1st time almost a month ago. Any asst. would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

KindBunny957018, Dec 9, 2018

2. ms bingo

been try all morning to play ms bingo. all I get is a sever error! ive tried everything. I can play all the other games. please fix this problem. it was hard to get in yesterday also please help. keep your customers happy!

nancyredepenning, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Dec 9, 2018
  4. MS Bingo

Can't watch ads in MS Bingo! Why????????

Hi Scott,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to watch ads in Bingo. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

MS Bingo

1. MS Bingo - Similar Threads - Bingo

2. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  3. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  4. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?: Hi Everyone:I hope all of you and your families are well and safe!For many years I have logged onto Facebook using Google and I play both Candy Crush and Bingo Bash without any problems.However, last night when I clicked on Candy Crush in Facebook, a screen popped up with a...
  6. Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?

Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?: Hi Everyone:I hope all of you and your families are well and safe!For many years I have logged onto Facebook using Google and I play both Candy Crush and Bingo Bash without any problems.However, last night when I clicked on Candy Crush in Facebook, a screen popped up with a...
  7. no se conecta el bingo con el servidor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no se conecta el bingo con el servidor: no se conecta el bingo al servidor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-conecta-el-bingo-con-el-servidor/66d9e970-2356-4f29-9815-598a3c500945
  8. no se conecta el bingo con el servidor

no se conecta el bingo con el servidor: no se conecta el bingo al servidor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-conecta-el-bingo-con-el-servidor/66d9e970-2356-4f29-9815-598a3c500945
  9. Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?: This is bad because if I try to remove Abradoodle Bingo it will no doubt remove my Roots Magic Genealogy program and I have a large data base there and do not want to lose it. So this just started just now and I have no idea what do do.When I click START and click Abradoodle...
  10. Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?

Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?: This is bad because if I try to remove Abradoodle Bingo it will no doubt remove my Roots Magic Genealogy program and I have a large data base there and do not want to lose it. So this just started just now and I have no idea what do do.When I click START and click Abradoodle...