Windows 10: MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator

Discus and support MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have MS FS Steam edition. I bought and downloaded JFK airport. It says "This app has been blocked for your protection". An administrator has blocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlairWooten, Jun 27, 2020.

1. MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator

I have MS FS Steam edition. I bought and downloaded JFK airport. It says "This app has been blocked for your protection". An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I tried to run it as the administrator but the same thing happens. The publisher is fsdreamteam. I have a few of their other airports all installed without issue. It also says program location C:\xxxxxx\downloads\jfk2_fsx_setup.exe / SPAWNWND=$2405BE / NOTIFYWND=$F06AE so should, can I install my new airport?

:)

BlairWooten, Jun 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Shartfire Win User
    MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Jun 27, 2020
  4. MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator

1. MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - blocked install Flight

2. Re install MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re install MS Flight Simulator: I purchased MS flight simulator disc version shortly after it was released and have enjoyed using it. It was install on s 256SSD which have become full due all the additional upgrades and additional installs. I have upgraded this to 1 1TB ssd and copied the contents to the...
  3. Re install MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re install MS Flight Simulator: I purchased MS flight simulator disc version shortly after it was released and have enjoyed using it. It was install on s 256SSD which have become full due all the additional upgrades and additional installs. I have upgraded this to 1 1TB ssd and copied the contents to the...
  4. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  5. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator: I've had MSFS 2020 installed and working for several months. Then came last Friday's MS update. After the update, trying to open MSFS simply opened MS-Store, as it has done when updating itself in the past. MS-Store looked like it needed to do updates, but it would not...
  6. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator: I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the MS-Store.The store will not install anything. I've tried many, many pieces of advice from emptying a cache, to logging out and in...
  7. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Will the MS Flight Simulator run on a Ideapad Yoga C930 with a Intel UHD 620 graphic card? I'm especially unsure because of the shared memory of the graphic card. Thanks!...
  8. ms flight simulator 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ms flight simulator 2020 installation: surely there could be an option added to turn off the god awful music for the installation of the flight simuator as even when you minimise it you cant shut the damn elevator music off. Think again MS. no one likes your music. where is the turn music off slider bar like on...
  9. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  10. MS Flight Simulator X Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator X Installation: Installed my box set MS Flight Simulator X on my new Windows 10 PC. Activation appeared to be successful since message appeared after activation code entered that said "activation successful". Then ran the game and after 30 minutes screen went black and got message that...