Windows 10: MS calculator and relevant pop up message

Discus and support MS calculator and relevant pop up message in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have been facing the following problem for the last couple of days.MS calculator automatically keep opening and there is no stopping of it. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UnfinishedFear, Aug 1, 2021.

1. MS calculator and relevant pop up message

Hello, I have been facing the following problem for the last couple of days.MS calculator automatically keep opening and there is no stopping of it. I have closed it again and again but it keeps coming. Then I tried the reset, terminate and uninstall option from the apps and features but it didn't work.After uninstalling the calculator another message keep popping up automatically which is "You'll need a new app to open this MS Calculator link". I couldn't stop this message. I have tried to stop all the notifications & actions but it is not doing any good; the

:)

UnfinishedFear, Aug 1, 2021

2. ms-calculator

How do I stop the calculator from popping up hundreds of times an hour? I reset it to no effect, and then deleted it, but then the 'you'll need a new app to open the ms-calculator' popped up often enough to render work next to impossible. I use Windows

maryloumurray, Aug 1, 2021
  3. ossie Win User
    Calculator is missing

I just type Calculator in search bar and it pops up at top of list.

ossie, Aug 1, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

MS calculator and relevant pop up message

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

MS calculator and relevant pop up message

1. MS calculator and relevant pop up message - Similar Threads - calculator relevant pop

2. pop up message claiming to be MS Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message claiming to be MS Defender: I got a popup claiming to be MS Defender reporting that it found something. It was a pulsating visual message with a blue background giving me a support telephone number to call. I ran a full scan myself and found nothing. The message disappeared after I did that. Should I...
  3. pop up message claiming to be MS Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pop up message claiming to be MS Defender: I got a popup claiming to be MS Defender reporting that it found something. It was a pulsating visual message with a blue background giving me a support telephone number to call. I ran a full scan myself and found nothing. The message disappeared after I did that. Should I...
  4. pop up message claiming to be MS Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  6. pop up message

pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  7. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  8. Calculator keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keeps popping up: Since my computer last updated I think in Dec , the calculator keeps popping up at least 10 times when I turn my computer on. I delete them and still pop up while working . Hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  9. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2
  10. Calculator pops up every second

Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168