Windows 10: MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

Discus and support MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blueskyler, Feb 23, 2021.

1. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

hi

i have a strange issue

MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing Annotazione-2021-02-23-151343.png

As can you see all profile pics are missing !

I have tried:
    - Update MS Edge
    - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer
    - DISM / Sfc to check system files

How can i fix it ?

thanks

:)

blueskyler, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 23, 2021
  4. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

1. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing - Similar Threads - Chrome Edge Profile

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfm4vg/my_profile_pic_in_the_ms_solitaire_collection/
  5. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  6. Profile Pic not updating!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  7. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  8. Edge Profile Pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Profile Pic: I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture...
  9. How to enable Chrome extensions in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable Chrome extensions in MS Edge?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SchrodingersNinja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eredro/how_to_enable_chrome_extensions_in_ms_edge/
  10. MS Edge theme for Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge theme for Chrome?: I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that make it look like edge?? *Smile tia 14960