Windows 10: MS connect app

Discus and support MS connect app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,So i updated my laptop to the newest version of windows 10 and now i discovered why i should not have done this.They removed the MS connect app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Siebe H., May 15, 2021.

1. Siebe H. Win User

MS connect app

Hey,So i updated my laptop to the newest version of windows 10 and now i discovered why i should not have done this.They removed the MS connect app, and i loved it it whas the only way that didnt lag to connect my laptops touchscreen display as a second monitor it even supported multi touch. Are there any alternitives that support touch displays?kind regardsSiebe

:)

Siebe H., May 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MS connect app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 15, 2021
  3. Win-10 - Any MS or Win application will not recognize my existing Internet connection.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows apps in connecting to internet, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you have logged-in with an administrator account?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Press Windows key, type Date and Time and select it.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to disable proxy and check if it helps.

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Also refer to: Why can't I get online? and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to helps you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 15, 2021
  4. MS connect app

Windows 10 apps connection problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with connecting to internet from Windows Store apps, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you were able to see and error code along with the error message?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 15, 2021
Thema:

MS connect app

1. MS connect app - Similar Threads - connect app

2. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...: Applied the Allow Fips Algorithm Policy w/ FIPS-199 cipher suite in Intune configuration profile, assigned it to my to my pilot group. Once settings applied to workstations, we noticed Outlook/TEAMS would no longer connect, our MotionPro VPN would no longer work, etc.. I...
  3. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...: Applied the Allow Fips Algorithm Policy w/ FIPS-199 cipher suite in Intune configuration profile, assigned it to my to my pilot group. Once settings applied to workstations, we noticed Outlook/TEAMS would no longer connect, our MotionPro VPN would no longer work, etc.. I...
  4. Windows PC unable to create encrypted connection with Microsoft and 3rd party apps after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Connect app needs Defender Public Network firewall turned off -- how to fix?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connect app needs Defender Public Network firewall turned off -- how to fix?: I have an Samsung Android tablet and HP laptop with Windows 10. All the latest updates.Late last year, Connect app stopped working when Windows Defender was active. I discovered that I could fix the problem by disabling the Public Network firewall.With the firewall on, my...
  6. Connect app needs Defender Public Network firewall turned off -- how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect app needs Defender Public Network firewall turned off -- how to fix?: I have an Samsung Android tablet and HP laptop with Windows 10. All the latest updates.Late last year, Connect app stopped working when Windows Defender was active. I discovered that I could fix the problem by disabling the Public Network firewall.With the firewall on, my...
  7. Connect app needs Defender Public Network firewall turned off -- how to fix?

8. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  9. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  10. Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.: Hello,I am able to sign in my Authenticator app on my phone. The code generates on my app but when I enter the code on my laptop, it doesn’t work. I don’t know why it’s not connecting. Please help advise any other option to use to resolve this issue.Thank you....