Windows 10: MS Curly Mouse

Discus and support MS Curly Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an MS curly mouse with my MS Surface Laptop and W10. My left button only works intermittently. I have changed batteries but still the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinRimmer, Sep 6, 2018.

1. MS Curly Mouse

I have an MS curly mouse with my MS Surface Laptop and W10. My left button only works intermittently. I have changed batteries but still the same problem, reinstalled the mouse but it still does it. Any ideas? VERY FRUSTRATING and not good for expensive hardware under a year old

:)

MartinRimmer, Sep 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Func Announces MS-3 Gaming Mouse

Func breaks new ground by introducing an ergonomic gaming mouse which features 10 fully programmable buttons. With a clean black rubber coated body a sophisticated and detailed ergonomic design coupled with multiple setting capabilities, the Func MS-3 delivers a tool suitable for hours and hours of gaming.

The Func MS-3 is equipped with an accurate and reliable Avago 9500 laser sensor offering adjustable lift off distance, an instant dpi step switch, excellent tracking capabilities and a configurable report rate. The onboard memory holds up to 3 fully programmable profiles as well as recorded macros. Each button has its specific designed mechanical switch with individually adjusted pressure force.

MS Curly Mouse 210a_thm.jpg

MS Curly Mouse 210b_thm.jpg

A discrete LED indicator sits right under the notch over the thumb buttons, telling you which profile and dpi step is active. The LEDs can be customized or turned off to match up with your other computer equipment.

Technical Specifications
    • MCU/Processor: WT6573
    • Switches: OMRON
    • Sensor: Avago UGS 9500
    • Memory: Onboard, 512KB
    • Resolution: 90-5670 DPI
    • Frames per second: 12 000
    • Tracking speed: 5.1 m/sec (150ips)
    • Max Acceleration: 30g
    • Image processing: 10.6 megapixels/sec
    • Report rate: Adjustable, up to 1000Hz
    • Lift-off distance: Adjustable
    • Upgradable firmware: Yes
    • Connection: USB. Goldplated
    It took us nearly 1.5 years to bring the Func MS-3 to perfection, which speaks to the spirit and dedication we put into this product. What we have been trying to accomplish during the project is simple and can be summarized in one word, Advantage.

We anatomically studied the hand to create a deeper understanding of how we can develop an ergonomic shape to keep your hand strain and stress-free while optimizing the button positioning. The MS-3 is indeed equipped with many buttons but they can all be reached without taking your eyes off the screen. We evaluated and re-worked the mouse several times before we were satisfied with the shape and button positioning but I have to admit that the result is fantastic. Another important piece in this puzzle, which has been a focus for us, is quality. We have a reputation to uphold, everybody knows how good our other products are. The MS-3 is equipped with the best components we could get our hands on to meet the requirement of a long product lifetime" says Arvid Pålsson, responsible product developer for the MS-3 project.
    • Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse MSRP 79.95$
    • Available in February 2013

btarunr, Sep 6, 2018
  3. USB-mouse right click is not working in MS-Word 2016

Hi Jesus,

As you are facing issues with accessing the right click option on the MS programs, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Does the same issue persists on Webpages as well?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persist, please follow the below steps and check.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system and enable.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of accessing the mouse for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MS Curly Mouse

ultimate mouse competition!!!

Not really, a mouse being "better" is very personal. For example I use a MS basic optical mouse. it's as basic as the name suggest but I prefer it over all those 20 button ergonomic things. So for me my mouse is better though it would score very low with this list of points.

In fact, how could you give points for a brand? If some Chinese factory makes logitech mice and sells them under their own name as well it would score lower even though the mouse is identical.
    The list is also aimed at wireless being superior, which I totally disagree with. Add to that that mice respond differently with various pads.

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

MS Curly Mouse

1. MS Curly Mouse - Similar Threads - Curly Mouse

2. How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?: How do I easily type curly quotation marks and apostrophes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-easily-type-curly-quotation-marks-and/e9a142d2-048f-4555-9b10-a221959aac9b
  3. How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?: How do I easily type curly quotation marks and apostrophes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-easily-type-curly-quotation-marks-and/e9a142d2-048f-4555-9b10-a221959aac9b
  4. How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove a default app for file type for .cur file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a default app for file type for .cur file type: I just want to remove the default app for my .cur file type to see how is the cursor looks like. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-default-app-for-file-type-for-cur/97b627a7-e173-4104-b958-770ab56951a0
  6. How to remove a default app for file type for .cur file type

How to remove a default app for file type for .cur file type: I just want to remove the default app for my .cur file type to see how is the cursor looks like. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-default-app-for-file-type-for-cur/97b627a7-e173-4104-b958-770ab56951a0
  7. i can't see .cur files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  8. i can't see .cur files

i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  9. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...
  10. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...