Windows 10: MS Design 4

Discus and support MS Design 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just downloaded a free copy of MS Design 4 and did a picture combination as a practice, but, it will only save as a design file, and therefore I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Dec 28, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

MS Design 4

I have just downloaded a free copy of MS Design 4 and did a picture combination as a practice, but, it will only save as a design file, and therefore I cannot add it to a web page. Does anyone know, offhand, how to save as a jpg? *sarc It was just a practice effort. I can do same in photoscape and as jpg or animated gif, but curious as to what I can do with Design 4 work??

:)

elbmek, Dec 28, 2017

2. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping since May 21st driver update

Just popping in to report the exact same issue. Been bugging me for months but just decided to do something about it today...

MS Designer Keyboard & Mouse connected to an MS Surface Pro 4, everything patched and up to date. This is not a cheap Keyboard MS and I would really appreciate some assistance having it resolved.

Windows RT cannot run Remote Apps-Logon Failed, Dec 28, 2017
  3. microsoft bluetooth pairing passcode

I am trying to pair MS Designer Bluetooth keyboard to Surface Pro 4, I have read all the other blogs with no resolution. Asking me for a passcode, nothing seems to work

BruceSerafin, Dec 28, 2017
Thema:

MS Design 4

1. MS Design 4 - Similar Threads - Design

2. Designer related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  3. Designer related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  4. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  5. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  8. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  9. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  10. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...