Windows 10: MS Design 4

Discus and support MS Design 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just downloaded a free copy of MS Design 4 and did a picture combination as a practice, but, it will only save as a design file, and therefore I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Dec 28, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

MS Design 4

I have just downloaded a free copy of MS Design 4 and did a picture combination as a practice, but, it will only save as a design file, and therefore I cannot add it to a web page. Does anyone know, offhand, how to save as a jpg? *sarc It was just a practice effort. I can do same in photoscape and as jpg or animated gif, but curious as to what I can do with Design 4 work??

:)

elbmek, Dec 28, 2017

2. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping since May 21st driver update

Just popping in to report the exact same issue. Been bugging me for months but just decided to do something about it today...

MS Designer Keyboard & Mouse connected to an MS Surface Pro 4, everything patched and up to date. This is not a cheap Keyboard MS and I would really appreciate some assistance having it resolved.

Windows RT cannot run Remote Apps-Logon Failed, Dec 28, 2017
  3. microsoft bluetooth pairing passcode

I am trying to pair MS Designer Bluetooth keyboard to Surface Pro 4, I have read all the other blogs with no resolution. Asking me for a passcode, nothing seems to work

BruceSerafin, Dec 28, 2017
Thema:

MS Design 4

1. MS Design 4 - Similar Threads - Design

2. WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION: Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look...
  3. WINDOWS DESIGN

WINDOWS DESIGN: Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look...
  4. Windows Design Language

Windows Design Language: why is windows ui across the board so inconsistent. the acrylic is different in all apps and ui elements, some live tiles are not following accent colour and other apps are just a cluttered mess. Why does the Microsoft Design Team only release videos with empty promises for...
  5. Microsoft Designer Keyboard bluetooth connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard bluetooth connection issue: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse. No issues in pairing the mouse though the keyboard remains a problem: Everytime I select the keyboard in 'Add a Bluetooth Device' and enter the pin provided it returns a notification to try again. I have tried...
  6. Display screen will not shut off at designated time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display screen will not shut off at designated time: It doesn't matter what time I change it to, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, the display monitor won't turn off. I'm guessing it is one of the recent Windows 10 updates since this is a recent problem. Any help will be appreciated, It's getting old turning off...
  7. Cricut Design App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cricut Design App: I'm hoping someone can help me. I downloaded the Cricut Design Space app onto my Dell Windows 10 OS. The app worked when I first downloaded. I logged out for a few hours, when I tried to log back in the app was blank and no longer showing any options other than the task bar...
  8. Fwpuclnt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error 0xc00000020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fwpuclnt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error 0xc00000020: I get an error that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/fwpunlnt.dll is either not designed to run or it contais an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status...
  9. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no...
  10. Windows 10 Design Problem

Windows 10 Design Problem: Hi , I've been using windows 10 about 4 years and it's design is not seems to be completed, It looks like putting some windows 7, some windows 8 and some new stuff into one bag and you have windows 10. It should be best windows but it looks like worst. They get rid of old...