Windows 10: MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?

Discus and support MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Just setting up a new PC. Trying to install my trusty and familiar MS Digital Image 2006 software from CD (it might be old and basic but I'm used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardLloyd3, May 25, 2019.

1. MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?

Hi

Just setting up a new PC. Trying to install my trusty and familiar MS Digital Image 2006 software from CD (it might be old and basic but I'm used to it!) But when I run the installation I get an alert saying it is 32-bit and can't be installed on a 64-bit OS, and it aborts. Is there any way round this?

Thanks.

:)

RichardLloyd3, May 25, 2019
  2. LRuenes Win User

Discontinued MS software - Digital Image suite 2006

I have been loading and using MS Digital Image suite 2006 through Window versions XP through 10. I have had to load it on Windows 10 at least 4 times since 10 was released. I tried to load it again last month, and It will not complete the setup. It stops
    where it is trying to load IE 6. Message says that it cannot load on a 64 bit OS.

Something must have changed on a recent update in Windows 10 that is now preventing Digital 2006 from running the complete setup.

Has anyone had this problem?

Does anyone know if another company has taken over the discontinued MS Digital 2006 and repackage it under a different name?

Let me know. Thanks.

LRuenes, May 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Hello, I have an issue I don't understand. I had a problem with my laptop running Win 10 and had to do a system refresh twice.

Everything is pretty much normal now except I cannot reinstall Digital Image 2006. I had it installed before the refresh, but it will start and then says that Widow explorer wont install on a 64 bit system. There is no explorer on the disc. This is a program
    I used frequently and I'm at a loss as to a fix as I am not well versed in Win 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

CraigSwineford, May 25, 2019
  4. MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?

Microsoft Digital Image 2006

I had the same problem. Start.ex kept trying to install or upgrade Microsoft Explorer 6.0 and then failing. I tried all the compatibility modes without success. I'm installing from a copy of my Digital Image 2006 disk
    on my hard drive.

By sheer stubbornness I found a way to do it. Instead of clicking on "setup.exe" I used:

C:\ "wherever you have it" \Microsoft Digital Image 2006\PIP\Pod\POD.MSI

You probably could find POD.msi on the CD as well.

I clicked on POD.msi and it installed easily on my Windows 10 64 bit pc. It had always worked on other computers until a recent update.

Let me know if it works for you.

JimSabshin, May 25, 2019
Thema:

MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?

1. MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS? - Similar Threads - Digital Image 2006

2. Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006: About two weeks ago I purchased a HP laptop. Obviously, it came with Windows 10 64 bit. For years, I have used Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006. I have the disc for it and with my old computer, I would do a complete reformat or restore as it seemed to be and everything...
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32: FULLY WORKING WITH NO ERRORS OR DISPLAY PROBLEMS To install on Windows 10 follow these instructions: Run everything in this installation as an administrator by - right click>run as administrator on the shortcut or the installation file on the cd/dvd Choose Standard...
  4. Downloading a 64 bit program Digital image.

Downloading a 64 bit program Digital image.: I have had to redo my computer. WIN 10. I was running program Microsoft Digital Image with no problems. After my redo, I tried reloading Digital Image, and got a answer back you can't load this program because it will not run on a 64 bit computer. I Just upgraded my wifes...
  5. Digital Image 2006

Digital Image 2006: Good day I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D, as my computer does not support Explorer. However, I have...
  6. Digital Image 2006

Digital Image 2006: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3 D and it is not what I...
  7. Digital Image 2006 Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital Image 2006 Suite: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3D and it is just now what I...
  8. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  9. Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition

Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition: We have thousands of images in the Digital Image Library that have descriptions and captions added. Is there any way to transfer this data with the images to another software package now that The digital image suite will not transfer to our new Windows 10 laptop. We have...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Microsoft Digital Image 2006: It seems economically wrong to force users to throw away material previously considered allright. Microsoft digital image was cool. Why doesn´t Microsoft create an upgrade? Please consider the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft digital image suite 2006

2. icrosoft Digital Image

3. microsoft digital image suite 2006 64bit version

4. microsoft digital image per 64 bit,
  5. is there a microsoft digital image pro 10 for a 64 bit system,
  6. can you install microsoft digital immage on 64bit compter,
  7. microsoft digital image 2006 free download,
  8. microsoft digital image 2006 will not install on windows 10 64bit