Windows 10: MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs

Discus and support MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am replacing my old Picture It 7 as only half of it works now. When I opened Suite 10 I was thankful as it was the same layout as P7 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrsoft, Nov 15, 2018.

1. mrsoft Win User

MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs

Hi

I am replacing my old Picture It 7 as only half of it works now.

When I opened Suite 10 I was thankful as it was the same layout as P7 but unfortunately I could not fine the "cut out tool" does anyone know if this is located somewhere else rather than in the "crop" section please.

If it is not available does anyone know if it is available on any other Microsoft Editing Suite

Thank you

Mr Soft

MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs de5484ff-c860-4d3a-97a1-372bedfd79d9?upload=true.jpg

:)

mrsoft, Nov 15, 2018

2. windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Win 10 & MS Digital lmage Suite

Hi Walt,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing a few issues regarding MS Digital Image Suite.

Please follow the method given below,

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the information helps. If not, please do let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 15, 2018
  4. MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs

Digital Image Suite 10

Hello MIcheal,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You can try installing the Digital Image Suite 10.If there is any compatibility issue while running the program I would suggest you run it in Compatibility mode and see if it helps:

To install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs

1. MS Digital Image Suite 10 - cut outs - Similar Threads - Digital Image Suite

2. IE6 and Digital Image Suite 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE6 and Digital Image Suite 10: I have been using MS Digital Image Suite 10 to straighten, crop, change size, change sharpness, change contrast, skew image in old documents associated with a pioneer cemetery in my home town. Now, it was not acting right a few days ago so I decided to delete it and reinstall...
  3. IE6 and Digital Image Suite 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE6 and Digital Image Suite 10: I have been using MS Digital Image Suite 10 to straighten, crop, change size, change sharpness, change contrast, skew image in old documents associated with a pioneer cemetery in my home town. Now, it was not acting right a few days ago so I decided to delete it and reinstall...
  4. IE6 and Digital Image Suite 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: Is there a Microsoft Digital Image Suite that works with a Windows 10- 64 bit computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image-suite/977f1588-e696-4df9-a78f-e31c95282b9c
  6. Digital Image 2006 Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital Image 2006 Suite: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3D and it is just now what I...
  7. Microsoft digital image suite 10

Microsoft digital image suite 10: Hello how do I download Microsoft digital image suite 10 I would gladly pay f I have the original CD's I purchased years ago Thank you in advance for your time...
  8. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10: How toe Re-Register Microsoft Digita Image Suite 10 after re-Install onto PC. I have the Registered Number but cannot access Microsoft to re -register the program...
  9. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I just bought a computer that runs Windows 10. In the past, I've always used Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9.0. Obviously I have to upgrade. What product closest to this, will work with Windows 10?...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I have a copy and license for this product. Installing it on Windows 10 Pro has been a challenge but I have found the way in which to cheat the installer and get the product running anyway. My question is this: Why won't Microsoft continue to support this excellent bit of...