Windows 10: MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL...

Discus and support MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; THIS has been going on.........SEVERAL TIMES EACH YEAR........FOR YEARS........NOTIFIED "UPGRAE"......choose time....I always check....:"1 more hr"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by melodySmith5, Jun 5, 2020.

1. MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL...

THIS has been going on.........SEVERAL TIMES EACH YEAR........FOR YEARS........NOTIFIED "UPGRAE"......choose time....I always check....:"1 more hr"

today MS is downloading w/o my knowledge......got on and MS started.....early morn I selected...…."wait 7 more days"....showing me that MS

does not respect nor give a "s" what MS customers request. I do not want MS upgrade...….MS tried 4 days or so ago...…..and PCMatic found

FOUR OPERATING SYSTEM "DEFRACTURES"...…..

ask us IF we want the CONTINUED, NON-STOP FAILURE OF ALL MS PROGRAMS...…...ABOUT WHAT? 23 wks ago MS admitted Windows 10 a

nightmare program......no kidding...…...but cannot fix it...…...so WHAT upgrades does MS believe will "enhance our PC experiences?" after FOUR

operating system...…...SERIOUS FRACTURES......

I DO NOT WANT MS UPGRADES...…..I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW BLACK BOX THAT SHOWS MY "ICONS" ON IT....I WANT THAT GONE......I WANT

NOTHNG FROM MS......EXCEPT...….LIKIE OTHERS....

LEAVE MY COMPUTER ALONE...…...TRY AND WORK FROM HOME AND HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MS NONSTOP INTERRUPTIONS...….FOLLOWED

BY MS …….CONTINUPOUS ERRORS.....

ALWAYS "COMING BACK IN TO TAKE OFF WHAT HAS BEEN ALREADY DOWNLOADED"...….AS THAT TOO MESSES UP OPERATING SYSTEMS.

TRYING TO GET THIS CEO FIRED?...……..I DARE U TO NOT DO ANY MORE MS DOWNLOAD "****……….NO GO AWAY......PLEASE

AND AS OTHER POSTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE...NONSTOP COMPLAINTS......DANG U ALL CANNOT ADMIT NONSTOOP MS FAILURES.

Melody Smith...…...longtime customer...…..longtime fed up w/MS

:)

melodySmith5, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User

Adware:Win32/EoRezo only partially removed

According to the header on your post you listed your antimalware program as other. What antimalware program are you using?

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Adware:Win32/EoRezo

MS antimalware programs should have eliminated this issue. If that has not occurred suggest you see the following.

Scan with the Eset Online Scanner:
    http://go.eset.com/us/online-scanner

OR

See the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/adware-win32-eorezo-virus/

Good luck…

Le Boule, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Adware:Win32/EoRezo only partially removed

Why does the virus scan only partially remove this? MS says its a virus, so how do I get this **** off my computer?

Melanie_891, Jun 6, 2020
  4. dawlat24 Win User

MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL...

Nokia lumia connection./ sync to my computer / dowload from computer problem

Dear,

i have got problem getting connected my nokia lumia phone to my computer, the computer asks for a CD or drive and is not able to install. how to dowload item from computer in to phone .

alos if you tell me whether it has Farsi language or not. i could not find it in the list.

dawlat24, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL...

1. MS DOWLOADS.THEN 00% TELLS ME --GOT 2 GET N2 COMPUTER/REMOVED PARTIAL DOWNLOAD CAUSE FULL... - Similar Threads - DOWLOADS 00% TELLS

2. Can anyone tell me what caused this reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what caused this reboot?: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  4. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  5. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. ms not getting created for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms not getting created for me: hi sir I have a issue I have asked a question to google and so took me to this some one asking he didn't get to create as it says use school account so i tried to log out but the issue is I tried but it still says the same to use personal or school account I gave my number...
  7. Its telling me to repair the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its telling me to repair the computer: So first off I bought Minecraft java edition on pc and then downloaded it but after I did that I opened the file and it told me to repair the computer so I clicked the repair button and it said I'd finished so I went to the launcher but its saying play demo so I was a little...
  8. MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.: I use a VPN on this machine. Whenever I want to use WORD or get new screen pictures from MS. A pop up keeps telling me to connect to the internet. When in actual fact I am connected through a VPN. Why cannot MS recognize this. I have no problems with email or browsing. I only...
  9. Why is it so damn hard to connect 2 computers on my network??? Edit: post got removed cause...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it so damn hard to connect 2 computers on my network??? Edit: post got removed cause...: I have a pc tower and a laptop. Both have windows 10 pro, version 1909, both have 2 hard drives (with windows on C on both). Why is it so freaking hard to get them to see each other??? I've tried everything I can find online & I see that this is a common pain in the ass...
  10. MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

in Windows 10 Support
    MS is telling me my Windows is out of date: I am running 1803 (OS Build 17134.228). When I go to the Windows Store it tells me I am not up to date. The link tells me the following. I thought I was up to date. Why is Microsoft telling me I am not? And more importantly what problems will I have because it thinks I am...