Windows 10: Ms download site (W10) seems to have gone bonkers

Discus and support Ms download site (W10) seems to have gone bonkers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there anybody else experiencing this when trying to get the 9879 full install ISO (Windows Enterprise 9879). Host machine W8.1 with latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Dec 10, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Ms download site (W10) seems to have gone bonkers

Hi there

anybody else experiencing this when trying to get the 9879 full install ISO (Windows Enterprise 9879). Host machine W8.1 with latest updates. Nothing to add -- can't see the Form to be filled in.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 10, 2014

2. Unable to access Windows Store and Microsoft Edge after editing the registry settings on Windows 10

I am running W10 and I screw up some registry, cannot download from store and MS edge is gone, a lots of apps gone too, can I do a PC reset and back to a brand new W10, how about the drivers ,will the PC turn on as usual, I guess my Kaspersky will be gone
    too,,,right.

Original title: MS EDGE AND WINDOW STORE

JAMESLAM1962, Dec 10, 2014
  3. garym123 Win User
    Nokia Lumia 520 speakers have gone bonkers

Over a year and it is probably our of warranty so that wouldn't help. You mention sending it in, still in warranty?

Find out.
    http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/product/lumia520/warrantyandrepair/
    If the USA is not your country you can change at the bottom right.

Maybe the only thing left is a phone reset or you could try the Nokia Software Recovery tool.

Recovery tool

How to fix a Windows Phone device that has frozen or won't start

Phone reset

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

garym123, Dec 10, 2014
  4. davehc Win User

Worked ok for me Jimbo. I had to fill in the form again though, for some reason, before the download commenced.

davehc, Dec 10, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Still not working for me currently -- I'll try later or upgrade via the ORIGINAL build which I've got the ISO for.
    Maybe I'll use the "Leaked 9888" build - but I'd rather have an official one.

I see the old "Jolly Roger" site seems to have been holed under the waterline by authorities in Sweden --That will probably put a dent into finding some of this stuff "in the wild" --but these sorts of sites often resurrect themselves under another guise.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 10, 2014
  6. Kari Win User
    That's clearly a browser rendering issue. Works fine for me with all browsers I use (IE11, Maxthon, Opera) from Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 machines.

7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Finally got it with Google Chrome --thanks for the tip --I never thought of changing Browsers.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 10, 2014
  8. Ms download site (W10) seems to have gone bonkers

Yep it's not all that obvious which browser you were using before *Tongue

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Ms download site (W10) seems to have gone bonkers - Similar Threads - download site W10

2. Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times): Hi folks I'm not sure how ms collects this data but it's hopelessly wrong [img] I rarely use computers after 22.00 (local time) so how on earth do they gather info on Windows that computer is in use between 22.00 and 10.00 Windows computers are switched off and Windows...
  3. Ms has gone Bonkers -- but thanks -- runs from externsal SSD now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms has gone Bonkers -- but thanks -- runs from externsal SSD now: Hi folks after updating to latest version of Windows I decided to CLONE the installation to an external SSD connected via asmedia SATA-->USB3 connector. Guess my surprise when this external SSD also booted Windows without any indication of a "Windows to Go" installation -- I...
  4. Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise": I paid to upgrade W10 Home to W10 Pro. I keep getting "Activate Windows" message. When I look at Activation in Settings I see Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. "Can't activate because you don't have a valid digital license." How did this happen and how do I fix it?...
  5. Touchpad gone bonkers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gone bonkers: Ok, since about 2 updates ago I've had touchpad issues, it will be working then clicks fail , i can move cursor, but button/touch clicking nothing, if i CTRL. ALT. delete, pick task manager it will then work again for a while and repeat same balls all over again when it first...
  6. Where Have These Icons gone in MS Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Where Have These Icons gone in MS Edge?: Apologies for asking such a simple question. I have recently had to move to a new laptop, which has WIN 10 Home on it and I have found all sorts of things that are different from WIN 10 Pro, which I am used to. At the moment, I cannot locate the icons below in MS Edge. What...
  7. Windows 10 Explorer has gone bonkers

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Explorer has gone bonkers: For the past two days, I've noticed that sometimes I use one of the Windows 10's built in "apps" (I refuse to call them "apps" on a PC), Windows Explorer is starting to behave weird. If I press the start button (or press the Windows key) to get the Start Menu, I am presented...
  8. Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !

Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !: Hi there anybody know how to fix this Have changed no hardware whatsoever on this machine -- was running perfectly until about an hour ago and then said please activate windows !!!!! here's the screenshot [img] What to do next -- can restore but I'd rather...
  9. Build 10240 Networking STILL BONKERS with Ms accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 10240 Networking STILL BONKERS with Ms accounts: Hi there I have a really SILLY problem now on build 10240 two computers with Ms accounts -- One Disk NOT shared (deliberately) -- however it is accessible (both READ and WRITE) from another Machine (logged on with Ms account). In properties the Disk shows as NON shared...
  10. Ms you are going BONKERS -- Can't create recovery drive !!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms you are going BONKERS -- Can't create recovery drive !!!!!!!: Hi there what sort of B/S is this -- surely a product this near to RTM (build 10240) should have an option to create a RECOVERY drive. I'd just LOVE to lock some of those I.T managers into a room with no Restrooms (WC's / bogs etc) with some users who could sit down...