Windows 10: MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ?

Discus and support MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have access to MS Dreamspark program which allows me to download everything they offer for free. I requested 2 additional copies (keys actually) of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by N9NU, Jun 28, 2016.

1. N9NU Win User

MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ?

I have access to MS Dreamspark program which allows me to download everything they offer for free. I requested 2 additional copies (keys actually) of the "Windows 10 Multiple Versions Home+Pro 32+64 Bit" and will be using those one three machines. Two machines will be a fresh install on new SSD's and the 3rd will be an upgrade from an 8.1 pro box to Win 10 Pro.

Do those keys act just like any other key...say for Retail or OEM use specifically? Will I have any issues installing Win 10 via a new/fresh install on new SSD's I have ?

I also got Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 keys as well in case I want to upgrade other machines I have.

Tim
    ARS

:)

2. ypanicker Win User

Can I use Dreamspark Premium OS Product Keys for my personal computer?

Hi all

My school recently stopped providing Windows OS product keys to students as they felt that this betrayed the terms and conditions of the Dreamspark Premium program (which is their source for these keys).

But I've read through these terms and conditions myself and they don't necessarily seem to suggest that, and also I've seen

this answer
    which claims that the use of these keys on the personal computers of students is completely fine.

Is it alright for students to use Dreamspark Premium's Windows OS keys on their personal computers?

ypanicker, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Home or Pro Help me choose

No

2. TERMS FOR DREAMSPARK DIRECT SUBSCRIPTION.

a. DreamSpark Direct Subscription. Subject to the terms of this agreement, the DreamSpark Direct Subscription provides a subscription to access software. Microsoft may change the software
    or other offerings that it makes available under the DreamSpark Direct Subscription at any time without prior notice to you.

b. End of Student Status. The DreamSpark Direct Subscription is a special offering for students. Once you no longer qualify for the DreamSpark Direct Subscription (due to graduation or
    otherwise no longer meeting the definition of "you" above),
    your DreamSpark Direct Subscription will terminate; however, you may continue to use the software you obtained prior to termination of your student status subject to the terms of this agreement.

c. Termination. Microsoft may terminate the entire DreamSpark program or your specific DreamSpark Direct Subscription at any time without prior notice to you for any reason or no reason.

that's why I'm really happy about windows 10 these days :v

Heickel Riezqi, Jun 28, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

They are considered retail keys. No, you won't have any issues installing clean with them.

Mystere, Jun 28, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you are going to do any new installs before July 29th, I would use the Windows 7/8/8.1 product keys first while the upgrade is still free and save the Windows 10 product keys for after the deadline.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ? - Similar Threads - Dreamspark Program Students

2. license for home student program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license for home student program: So bought the home student license key last yr was used on laptop and was stolen and never used how can I transfer key to the one I got now, or do I need to buy new one thanks:...
  3. license for home student program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    license for home student program: So bought the home student license key last yr was used on laptop and was stolen and never used how can I transfer key to the one I got now, or do I need to buy new one thanks:...
  4. license for home student program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Student product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Student product key: Hi there, I have built my own pc and have managed to get a copy of windows ten onto it, I would like to purchase the product key, but have no idea where to find it. I thought I saw a student discount somewhere, but after some searching I've decided I would ask. I'm using my...
  6. MS AZURE OS License for Students

MS AZURE OS License for Students: Hey there! So I connected with MS Azure via my University account and got access to different Windows OS Versions and even enabled 100$ to use over a certain period for software. I just bought a new laptop without OS that I primarily use for Uni and like to install Windows...
  7. MS home and student

MS home and student: i need to reinstall ms home and student 2007 after comuter crash MS Home and student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-home-and-student/6141e397-085f-4c8b-bc7e-fe49fddb148a
  8. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  9. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  10. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...