Windows 10: MS driver store and Windows Update

Discus and support MS driver store and Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 64bit pro here. I just ran a full system driver scan using this program, Driver Agent - http://driveragent.com/affiliate/aida64_b.php?ref=794.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lopedoggie, Sep 29, 2015.

1. MS driver store and Windows Update

Win 10 64bit pro here.
    I just ran a full system driver scan using this program, Driver Agent - http://driveragent.com/affiliate/aida64_b.php?ref=794. It has reported 114 drivers installed and 0 out of date or missing. Even the OEM doesn't have all the reported drivers I would have needed to sucessfully complete the upgrade. The windows device manager does not report any problems or missing drivers either. A little late on this report but, just saying what I have and it has primarily been supplied by Microsoft. As far as I am concerned, great job MS and windows 10.

:)

lopedoggie, Sep 29, 2015

2. Windows DVD Player Doesn't Work after Update

This is a crap answer!

It's not the DVD drivers fault that the product I bought from the Windows Store suddenly stops working after I installed a Security Update from MS.

C'mon guys, you can do better.

BTW - There is no updated driver for my DVD player.

Let's move on...

Shipster54, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Windows Store

Windows 10 worked great for me for 3 or 4 days then I got a windows update and it crashed my system and I did a restore and now most of my apps and the Windows store will not open. My Store icon in the tray disappeared and the tile in the start menu for
    the store is grayed out and when I click on it to open the store nothing happens but the screen flashes but the store does not open. Also I can not get a windows update that is pending for my Nvidia graphic driver.

I hope MS fixes this mess that is Windows 10 real soon! I have tried numerous fixes and tools to fix the store but nothing has worked yet!

If only MS would tell us how to reinstall the windows store, I think this would solve some of the major problems people are having, just my 2 cents!

MichaelMcCarver, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

MS driver store and Windows Update

1. MS driver store and Windows Update - Similar Threads - driver store Update

2. Updating MS Store applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating MS Store applications: Hello,I have an issue that i cannot find the solution to.We have Windows 10 machines that are flagging in our vulnerability scans with out of date apps. Notably 3D viewer, Codec library and the Photos app.The issue is that our vendor scanner is flagging these as as examples...
  3. Updating MS Store applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating MS Store applications: Hello,I have an issue that i cannot find the solution to.We have Windows 10 machines that are flagging in our vulnerability scans with out of date apps. Notably 3D viewer, Codec library and the Photos app.The issue is that our vendor scanner is flagging these as as examples...
  4. Updating MS Store applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. MS Store App Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  6. Windows Update and MS Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  7. Windows Update and MS Store not working

Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  8. Windows Update and MS Store not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. MS Store Update

MS Store Update: I just recently updated my Windows 10 software, but whenever I click Store, it loads for like 10 seconds and then just disappears off of my screen. I then realized that the MSOFT store was not the most recent version, but when I tried to give it an update it said it didn't...
  10. MS Store updated

MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966