Windows 10: MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

Discus and support MS Edge addon icons too spaced out. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have several addon icons on the toolbar and they take up a lot of space (width). The gap between the icons is very wide. Is there any way to reduce... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rafikiphoto, Nov 16, 2020.

1. MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

I have several addon icons on the toolbar and they take up a lot of space (width). The gap between the icons is very wide. Is there any way to reduce the space between them?

Edge Version 86.0.622.69 (Official build) (64-bit)
    Windows 10 20H2 (19042.630)

:)

rafikiphoto, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Don325 Win User

microsoft edge icon

I also lost me MS EDGE Icon recently.

The above suggestion doe not work as it does not exist in the app list

However, if I post a simple question in Cortina MS EDGE will open up.

Also If I then look at the active processes in Task Manager I can see MS EDGE (though not the usual ICON)

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Don325, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2020
  4. MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

MS Edge - can't find pages

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

I suggest you to provide the feedback for Microsoft Edge browser.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Microsoft Edge homepage.

• Select Send feedback option.

• Provide your feedback and click on send feedback button.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

1. MS Edge addon icons too spaced out. - Similar Threads - Edge addon icons

2. Icons are weirdly spaced out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons are weirdly spaced out: After I tried to leave a fullscreen tab, it started to slow down and all my desktop icons became spaced, causingand now most of them are shoved together in a corner. How do I change this? submitted by /u/Findnot [link] [comments]...
  3. Desktop icons spaced out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons spaced out: One day, when I booted up my computer, the icons were really spaced out. So I used regedit to modify the icon spacing details, and all was fine. But when I unplugged my laptop from my monitor, the icons were all spaced out on my laptop screen. So I, once again, went into...
  4. Edge taking too much space

Edge taking too much space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahvak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktogvy/edge_taking_too_much_space/
  5. Desktop Icons too widely spaced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons too widely spaced: For some reason, my desktop icons recently started getting spaced about twice as far apart as usual [ATTACH] I have no idea what caused this but I'd like to recover from it. I've tried changing my view settings after right clicking the desktop, but this hasn't helped....
  6. Items in File Explorer too spaced out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Items in File Explorer too spaced out: After the most recent update, I noticed a greatly increased amount of space between each line in File Explorer. I still use a mouse 99% of the time, and reducing the amount of space between each line helps me scroll less. Less scrolling = less strain from repetitive use....
  7. Is there a Chome browser addon or extension like the MS Edge's "Share" feature?

Is there a Chome browser addon or extension like the MS Edge's "Share" feature?: The only feature I can't do without is Microsoft Edge browser's share feature which shares webpage links with a high-res preview thumbnail and a well-formatted preview text/title. This is ideal for sharing YouTube videos. I've seen some share features like Android mobile web...
  8. Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing: I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease the spacing between the icons themselves in the Edge favorites bar? 27124
  9. edge addons ?.

in Browsers and Email
    edge addons ?.: Hi. Is edge allowing install addons ?. if yes how ?. Thanks. 14210
  10. No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !: Unless you want to brows through adds and spams and not be able to use your favorite addons to enter password, make youtube play in HD, use your download manager, ...etc you will not want to use edge! Now this is a shame as edge seems to be a great browser and work much...