Windows 10: MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem

Discus and support MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can Microsoft or users help please? I like to use the "Share" function in MS Edge to send a URL by Windows Mail. From a web page I click on Share and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosefKeith, Mar 25, 2022.

1. MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem

can Microsoft or users help please? I like to use the "Share" function in MS Edge to send a URL by Windows Mail. From a web page I click on Share and option for Windows Mail.I get a blank email message ready to complete, but the desired URL is in Chinese characters, not usable. I want the URL to be in blue English characters as desired. Using Windows 10 v10.0.19044.1586 with MS Edge v99.0.1150.46 and Windows Mail v16005.14326.205440. Help if possible. thanx

:)

JosefKeith, Mar 25, 2022
  2. migranule Win User

Windows 10 v1803 cannot copy paste Chinese characters

I don't know why, It's strange!!!

1. Every time I restarted my PC. Open a Notepad, input some Chinese characters with some English characters. Then, copy and paste them in Notepad, find that only English characters are copied while Chinese characters are lost. Then open the Microsoft Word
    2016, the situation is the same, copy paste will lost non-English characters.

2. I tried following step, then the Windows 10 can copy and paste Chinese characters.

• Press the 'Windows + R' keys together
    • In the 'Open' window input 'WinWord /a', and press Enter.
    Then the Microsoft Word was opened. I input some Chinese characters with some English characters, and then copy and paste them, found that Chinese characters can be copied!!! Then I closed Word, opened the Notepad again, inputted some
    Chinese characters with some English characters, found that Chinese characters also could be copied in Notepad!!!

I don't know why, It's so strange!!!

migranule, Mar 25, 2022
  3. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 25, 2022
  4. MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem

window close unexpectedly while inputting Chinese character

• window close unexpectedly while inputting Chinese character
    is there a bug in language pack?

tongtongqi, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem

1. MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem - Similar Threads - Edge Mail Chinese

2. MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge and Windows Mail Chinese character problem: can Microsoft or users help please? I like to use the "Share" function in MS Edge to send a URL by Windows Mail. From a web page I click on Share and option for Windows Mail.I get a blank email message ready to complete, but the desired URL is in Chinese characters, not...
  3. chinese characters Windows Mail App: some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chinese characters Windows Mail App: some emails: hi, I use Windows Mail and from one sender my bank the email displays in chineese whereas in my iphone it displayes correctly. ℼ⁅⁃⁌‰਍਍⁁⁥※≥ാ∽∷ാാ⁥›※‧਍⁲⌧‧ാ਍ാഊാ ⁥‧‧‧⌧‧†ഠഊ›਍†⁲⌧‧਍†I don't have chinese installed in my computer since i don't speak it. How do I solve this...
  4. Chinese characters on calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese characters on calendar: My calendar settings show 'Do not show additional calendars' but I still have Chinese characters on my icloud calendar. I've tried shutting down and restarting but they are still there. I can't see my entries because they are in Chinese. ....
  5. Chinese Characters not Appearing

Chinese Characters not Appearing: Hello when I typed the Pinyin the Chinese characters didn't appear so I can't type please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-characters-not-appearing/5b347d07-d779-4e8a-97c4-db045805f13a
  6. Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan

Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan: I wonder if there's any possibility to type Chinese Traditional, Taiwan in MS pinyin. I now type in traditional Taiwan characters by changing the setting in simplified Chinese China keyboard into traditional characters, but there are a lot of differences in characters we use...
  7. Windows mail keep showing Chinese characters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows mail keep showing Chinese characters: Hello, I've tried to find a solution on how to remove the Chinese letters I keep getting in Windows Mail, but all solutions are for Outlook. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Winesen [link] [comments]...
  8. Chinese character

Chinese character: Hi, i can using Chinese character anywhere (i.e. browser, excel, words), but can't rename file/folder in Chinese. When i type, only English characters are appeared. [ATTACH][ATTACH] i am using windows 10 professional. pls advise.. Thanks...
  9. Chinese Characters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chinese Characters: Good day, all - While running MSERT, I notice what appear to be Chinese characters in the strings of letters and numbers. Does this mean my computer has been hacked? If so, how do I remove the hack?...
  10. Chinese character

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese character: to Support group, don't know what happen, when I upgrade the window 10, the Chinese typing is not working .Please tell me what to do. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-character/4a47290e-887d-4045-ae53-a04571eedac0