Windows 10: Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze

Discus and support Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My desktop computer did the same thing. It was a bad keyboard. If you push the F1 key the help tab opens. I think this key failed and was opening help... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Lievin, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze

My desktop computer did the same thing. It was a bad keyboard. If you push the F1 key the help tab opens. I think this key failed and was opening help tabs in numerous programs. I took my keyboard and connected to my work computer and it did the same thing. I tried everything including reloading windows 10 three times. It was the keyboard.

akalter001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze

1. Ms Edge Browser connects and opens 10s tabs until system freeze - Similar Threads - Edge Browser connects

2. MS Edge Chromium Browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge Chromium Browser.: Hello Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past . In MS Edge ,it was possible where in user closes Edge opens it and it has pages already/still has the pages open in the past. Regards, Rakesh...
  3. Microsoft Edge - Link Opens In Same Tab/Force Browser To Open New Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Link Opens In Same Tab/Force Browser To Open New Tab: Hello, I can not find a solution to this and I was hoping someone would know the answer. I have users in my company that are complaining about a URL link opening in the same tab. This causes what they were working on to be erased. Let me provide more detail: These users are...
  4. History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser: What does history and open tab sync actually mean? It is not available now but does it mean the history won't be synced if I log in to another computer using microsoft account? Do the bookmarks, and extensions installed from edge store and chrome store in edge browser...
  5. Tabs problem with MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs problem with MS Edge: I am annoyed by something Edge does every time I open it. Suppose I visit BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. and then close down Edge. The next time I open Edge, at the very top of the page, I get tabs showing BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. Sometimes there are...
  6. No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs: Hey, My problem began after the update on the 24th of July (KB434521) for version 1803. I was a chrome user and when I started chrome yesterday and tried opening more than 2 tabs, it would say pages are unresponsive and the only way to close it was to open task manager and...
  7. Ms Edge Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge Browser.: I am running windows 10 preview 14393.5. I have the following questions. 1. In ms edge the cast to device is greyed out, is this normal? 2. Will cast to device work with 1st generation google cast device? Henry 57648
  8. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...
  9. ms new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    ms new edge browser: anyone know when ms plans to allow plugins to work with edge ? is kinda a useless browser without them 19320
  10. MS Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Browser: Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no avail, no success. In addition,...