Windows 10: MS Edge Browser

Discus and support MS Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lennyj2, Aug 9, 2015.

1. lennyj2 Win User

MS Edge Browser

Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no avail, no success. In addition, when I click on "private window" I get nothing. How do you fix this problem? Glad that we can these type of upgrades, but it has been a bad experience!

:)

lennyj2, Aug 9, 2015

2. HP SIMPLE PASS FOR WINDOWS 10

HP Simple Pass worked for me with the Windows 10 User Login. But does not work with the new MS Edge browser. Cross fingers for an update from HP to work with MS Edge Browser.

harleyfxrs83, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Wndows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 and selected ms edge as browser. This browser is not compatible with my internet bank and I want to revert to IE11. when I set ie as default I still get MS edge as my browser. Any help would be appreciated. JH

JohnHicks_704, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

MS Edge Browser

1. MS Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Edge Browser

2. NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE: After updating Windows to version 1803, my browser Opera stop to work, then I installed Chrome and Firefox to check, bu the only browser working is Edge. When I open a site in Opera it doesn't work, but after I open the same site in Edge, then it opens in Opera also....
  3. How can I get BETA Edge Browser to RUN a file rather than display it?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I get BETA Edge Browser to RUN a file rather than display it?: I have a fairly unique home page configuration for my browser. My home page was created in Excel and saved as an .HTM file. It is basically a page listing many links that I use frequently. When I click a link, the appropriate web page opens. Some of those links point to a...
  4. How to create multiple profiles on Edge Chromium browser?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create multiple profiles on Edge Chromium browser?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The final version of the new Chromium-based Edge browser is expected to be out soon and it will come with a load of features. In this post, we’ve tried to cover on how to create multiple profiles on the new [...] This post How to create multiple profiles on...
  5. How do I update Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I update Edge Browser: My Edge Browser is playing up something awful and not working very well at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-edge-browser/dbb266c3-acac-4053-8ba7-fff30af2f1bd
  6. HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE: FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS MY EDGE MSN START PAGE HAS BEEN SHOWING MY EMAIL USER NAME HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK IT PERMANETLY I HAVE REMOVED MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NAME FROM SETTINGS ALREADY AND ALSO IS THERE SOME WAY TO STOP ALL THESE WORTHLESS ADS WINDOWS USED TO BE A...
  7. White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser

White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser: When I view my PDF files in the Edge browser, the background of the logo comes out yellow. The background is white in the original logo image. This happens with logos that were created as JPGs and PNGs and also when I use a transparent background in the original. I saw...
  8. Pop up ads on Edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up ads on Edge browser: I use edge browser with search forced on my laptop Bing. today was logged into my network provider website get 2 pop up ads for claim sites powered by google. I searched this says adware how do I get rid ***Original title: pop up ads by google***...
  9. McAffee warning on MS Edge browser

McAffee warning on MS Edge browser: I do not have McAfee software installed but I've started to get a warning message on my browser telling me my subscription has expired (today's date) and to visit...
  10. Edge Browser will not rename folder

Edge Browser will not rename folder: I have posted about this problem before. So here goes again. I am in 1903 version, but it does not make a difference what version I am in, the edge browser cannot rename a folder and add a web site to that folder when I am in the "add favorites or reading list" This can't...