Windows 10: MS Edge Chromium Browser.

Discus and support MS Edge Chromium Browser. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past . In MS Edge ,it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rakeshkapoor2, Sep 14, 2020.

1. MS Edge Chromium Browser.

Hello

Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past .
    In MS Edge ,it was possible where in user closes Edge opens it and it has pages already/still has the pages open in the past.

Regards,

Rakesh

:)

rakeshkapoor2, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

MS Edge Chromium Browser.

MS Edge Chromium and CCleaner

Apparently "Microsoft Edge Insider" cleanup rules work for Chromium Edge.

MS Edge Chromium Browser. [​IMG]

The problem is that it will slow down cleaning unless you know how to trim the file to remove unused rules.

h**ps://raw.githubusercontent.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/master/Winapp2.ini

Winapp2/winapp2ool at master . MoscaDotTo/Winapp2 . GitHub

MS Edge Chromium Browser. [​IMG]

I reckon it's easier just to use HDCleaner.

Information HDCleaner

Portable version available.

Callender, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

MS Edge Chromium Browser.

1. MS Edge Chromium Browser. - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium Browser

2. Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers: Hi... I am using a windows 11 laptop...I have a lot of use on chrome and it has started to lag a lot... Like painfully a lot...Sending a simple email from gmail would take 10 minutes... And plus it lags everywhere on chrome... The loading animations... Website, scrolling,...
  3. Edge Chromium browser slowing down

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium browser slowing down: About three weeks ago I downloaded the new Edge Chromium browser. It was noticeably faster than my older Edge browser. I look a a lot of E-Bay photos each day from the same seller. They are usually the same digital size, and now my Edge Chromium is displaying them on my...
  4. Edge Chromium - Help Improve MS Edge settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium - Help Improve MS Edge settings?: I had installed Edge Chromium (Enterprise) from the below link WITHOUT setting Group Policies and I am just curious as to why these settings are greyed-out? I have no problem with it on leaving these settings turned OFF. But just out of curiosity. Maybe the Enterprise...
  5. MS Edge Chromium and CCleaner

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Chromium and CCleaner: Not recognized, tried adding Custom Location in ini file but didn't work, anyone have it working? 147377
  6. Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser: Hi All, I just thought I'd ask the question for those of us that are actually using the new chromium edge browser, how are you feeling about it by now ? I'm using the latest 'canary' build, at least for me it seems to be steadily improving. I seem to find myself using chrome...
  7. Chromium Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser?: When will Chromium Edge be rolling out to general users? Will Chromium Edge be preinstalled on future releases of Windows 10? Read several reviews on this new Edge and looks promising. Just don’t want to keep installing Chrome every time I install Windows. So really my...
  8. Edge and IE going away, MS embraces Chromium browser

in Windows 10 News
    Edge and IE going away, MS embraces Chromium browser: Microsoft Surrendering to Google Chrome Is No Surprise Given These Figures This is a good idea. I was wondering what will such a browser look like? I assume it will work like Chrome, but will it look like Chrome? And MS will be contributing to the Chrome base engine and has...
  9. Ms Edge Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge Browser.: I am running windows 10 preview 14393.5. I have the following questions. 1. In ms edge the cast to device is greyed out, is this normal? 2. Will cast to device work with 1st generation google cast device? Henry 57648
  10. MS Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Browser: Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no avail, no success. In addition,...