Windows 10: MS EDGE not working

Discus and support MS EDGE not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the October updates, MS EDGE was no longer operative. I did a rollback and lost many programs (had to reinstall them), and STILL, MS EDGE has an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillPhillipsW7AJP, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MS EDGE not working

After the October updates, MS EDGE was no longer operative. I did a rollback and lost many programs (had to reinstall them), and STILL, MS EDGE has an icon, but does not work. Ideas?

:)

BillPhillipsW7AJP, Dec 12, 2018

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 12, 2018
  4. MS EDGE not working

Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Hi,

Check if you can enable to flash player on MS Edge browser. To do so, follow these steps.

• Open MS Edge browser and click on more actions [...].
    • Click on Settings and select View advanced settings
      tab.
    • Turn on Use Adobe Flash player and check if it works.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

MS EDGE not working

1. MS EDGE not working - Similar Threads - EDGE working

2. Microsoft Edge Workspaces not working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Workspaces not working: [IMG]Microsoft Edge Workspaces is a great way to separate your personal web browsing experience from the professional web browsing experience. You can create as many Workspaces in Edge as you want. To access or manage your workspaces, click on the Workspaces icon available...
  3. why the Edge,Chrome and all other applications are not working separately on different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why the Edge,Chrome and all other applications are not working separately on different...: Here is explaination:If I open edge on desktop 1 and doing some work and i realise that i need to do some other work without closing these tabs that i have opened on edge. So i decide to open edge on desktop 2 but it redirect me to desktop 1 edge . rather it should separately...
  4. why the Edge,Chrome and all other applications are not working separately on different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the Edge,Chrome and all other applications are not working separately on different...: Here is explaination:If I open edge on desktop 1 and doing some work and i realise that i need to do some other work without closing these tabs that i have opened on edge. So i decide to open edge on desktop 2 but it redirect me to desktop 1 edge . rather it should separately...
  5. Microsoft Edge Setup won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Setup won't work.: Lately, my Microsoft Edge corrupted, and I've tried forcefully uninstalling it to reinstall it fully, I also uninstalled Webview Runtime2. However, now whenever I open the setup for it, it is showed for a very split second before it disappears, doing absolutely nothing.I have...
  6. Microsoft Edge Setup won't work.

Microsoft Edge Setup won't work.: Lately, my Microsoft Edge corrupted, and I've tried forcefully uninstalling it to reinstall it fully, I also uninstalled Webview Runtime2. However, now whenever I open the setup for it, it is showed for a very split second before it disappears, doing absolutely nothing.I have...
  7. Microsoft Edge Setup won't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keyboard is not working on start menu, but working on other PC and in browsers such as edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working on start menu, but working on other PC and in browsers such as edge...: Hello,As per question have a issue whereby my keyboard is not working on the start menu and items such as one note.However works perfectly fine on another pc. Also works fine when typing in the address bar on a browser such as google chrome or edge.I've tried on board...
  9. Keyboard is not working on start menu, but working on other PC and in browsers such as edge...

Keyboard is not working on start menu, but working on other PC and in browsers such as edge...: Hello,As per question have a issue whereby my keyboard is not working on the start menu and items such as one note.However works perfectly fine on another pc. Also works fine when typing in the address bar on a browser such as google chrome or edge.I've tried on board...
  10. Start menu, Search bar & Microsoft Edge all not working.

Start menu, Search bar & Microsoft Edge all not working.: I've been working on a computer since yesterday and have had some huge issues trying to update it Windows 10 22H2. I ultimately decided it isn't worth the hassle for now and stopped the service wuauserv so it will stop trying to install anything.Now the problem is that the...