Windows 10: MS Edge .. Should i Switch?

Discus and support MS Edge .. Should i Switch? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there the only thing I use Edge for is that it has a built in ADOBE pdf reader and that's all I use it for. I use Firefox or IE 11 the rest of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ph0werd, Mar 31, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

MS Edge .. Should i Switch?

Hi there
    the only thing I use Edge for is that it has a built in ADOBE pdf reader and that's all I use it for.

I use Firefox or IE 11 the rest of the time -- IE11 for SKY GO etc and I prefer menus -- why do people insist on making new apps all menu less and looking more and more like mobile phone apps --if you have a few decent size screens running desktop type applications concurrently you don't want applications that look and behave as if they are mainly designed for running on a 6 inch mobile phone screen !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Ph0werd Win User

We are in the future, almost.. things are changing just accept it, we can't stick to Windows 7 with the garbage look of it, and normal apps.....

Ph0werd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS Edge .. Should i Switch?

1. MS Edge .. Should i Switch? - Similar Threads - Edge Should Switch

2. Should I switch to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I switch to 11: I have used windows 11 two times on my PC, first was with upgrade It got corrupted and slow and the second was a clean install, still no success, I use 10 now is 11 more stable in 2023?...
  3. Should I switch to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I switch to 11: I have used windows 11 two times on my PC, first was with upgrade It got corrupted and slow and the second was a clean install, still no success, I use 10 now is 11 more stable in 2023?...
  4. Should I switch to W10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I switch to W10?: Hi I am a linux user, I want to play league of legends but my system sucks, I was able to play on W7 quite good on low settings around 100 fps. My system specs are Pentium g3260 CPU 4 GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD and R5 220. Should I switch Windows 10 or go with Windows 7. Regards....
  5. Should i switch to win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i switch to win 10?: So I need to get a new windows license because my win 8.1 pro is expiring. I didnt have any issue with it whatsoever . Should I even get win 10? I mostly play video games and people tell me that it's better yet I still see people on the internet complaining about random...
  6. MS EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  7. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  8. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  9. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  10. Should I switch to 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I switch to 64-bit?: Hey guys, I'm currently using Windows 10 32-bit and I'm thinking about switching to 64-bit, but is it a good idea? My CPU is completely 64-bit capable (Intel Core Duo E7400 2.80 GHz) and I have 4 GB of RAM (DDR2) installed but only 3.24 GB are usable. So, what do you...