Windows 10: MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?

Discus and support MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have MS edge windows 10 using the mail app on 10 and I save many emails needed for reference to the drafts folder. After a period of time??? they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron Tollison, Dec 20, 2018.

1. MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?

I have MS edge windows 10 using the mail app on 10 and I save many emails needed for reference to the drafts folder.

After a period of time??? they are poof, gone, the drafts folder is still there but mail is not, searching does not retrieve them.

I find them on my sever by opening a browser and entering the IPs web address and then typing in my address and old password when I used them.

The app opens and all my mail even current to the minute is there all my stored mails in drafts just like I stored them are there.

How do I retrieve them and store them to my desktop for safe keeping?

Many Thanks

RT

:)

Ron Tollison, Dec 20, 2018

2. Save Target in MS Edge

The right click, "save target as," function is one of the strongest and most used functions in Internet Explorer. But MS Edge doesn't seem to offer the same option. Right click only gets a short list of 3 possibilities. Left click just opens or runs the
    file you are trying to save. Surely there must be a way to "save target as" in MS Edge. Can someone tell me how?

CatherineMcFarland, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Ari94 Win User

MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?

How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, thank you for the detailed reply along with url link for Thunderbird.
    You asked:
    "but are these email files saved individually and with .eml extension by any chance ? "
    I have backed up from ol Hard drive and emails were in a Local Folders (refer screen shot) and saved individually with extension (eml).

MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server? [​IMG]

In a second screen shot I opened the Property dialogue of one of the saved email which is showing eml extension.

MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server? [​IMG]

Regarding Thunderbird I will try and report back.
    In the meantime thank you very much once again.

Ari94, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?

1. MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server? - Similar Threads - Edge mail app

2. MS Edge saved passwords.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge saved passwords.: My saved passwords/email addresses do not appear in a dropdown list when I click the email box.If I then insert one letter it lists only the email addresses starting with that letter including the passwords.Two identical PCs and this has only appeared on one PC a couple of...
  3. iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?: I've done some research and i'm making sure i get an app-generated password from my iCloud account but it's still not working for me. I'm getting an "attention needed" message and when i hit "fix" it tells me to enter the password, so I'm assuming it's not accepting it? Has...
  4. MS EDGE

MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  5. MS Mail hijacking my emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Mail hijacking my emails.: How can I stop MS Mail sending my documents by email. I have just updated to Windows 10. My default email is google mail. When I try to email a document Mail takes over and will not let me send it by google mail. I have disabled all of the settings in the Mail app and Mail...
  6. Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail: I need to switch from my gmail account to another email server that is compatible with MS Windows Live Mail. Looking for a list of email servers that can work through this product....
  7. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  8. Windows 10 MS Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 MS Mail: How to send junk mail directly to junk folder using Windows 10 Mail. Don't have Outlook installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ms-mail/a170148c-8597-4492-b0f2-0fab14534506
  9. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  10. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...