Windows 10: MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

Discus and support MS Edge, Windows Activation Error. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm receiving an error message when I open MS Edge that locks up my browser. I feel I'm receiving this in error. I downloaded the MSRT and ran it, the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DominickMandato, Sep 14, 2019.

1. MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

I'm receiving an error message when I open MS Edge that locks up my browser. I feel I'm receiving this in error. I downloaded the MSRT and ran it, the MSRT found nothing. I did another scan with windows defender and it found nothing. An Error message pops up which says;

*** Error # AP7MQ79. ***Windows was blocked due to suspicious activity

The following information may be lost:

1. Passwords

2. Browsing Information

3. Sensitive Information (credit cards)

4. Files on Hard Disk

:)

DominickMandato, Sep 14, 2019

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Sep 14, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

1. MS Edge, Windows Activation Error. - Similar Threads - Edge Activation Error

2. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge: Why does MS Edge keep asking me to enter passwords. This browser seems incapable of maintaining access to passwords and cookie settings. They disappear about once per day I'm now going back to using Chrome as I'm fed up with this feature of Edge!!!...
  3. MS EDGE

MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  4. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  5. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Edge: I need to remove Edge or disable it permanently. We use Adobe for viewing and editing pdf's. We also use IE11 for viewing documents on our sharepoint server, all pdf's. How do I keep Edge from taking over as the default app permanently. In a company my size a windows update...
  6. MS EDGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS EDGE: The other day I disabled (did not allow anyone to use MS Edge including myself. How can I ENABLE myself again? OS is Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/441c407b-6615-4b8b-b50a-755757280102
  7. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  8. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  9. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge: Edge will NOT start. Have done repair and reset and Edge will not start. How do I un-install and re-install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/ms-edge/cc9459bf-b326-4f86-b75e-f06d3a1ad73b
  10. MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors: My problem is I find MS Edge does not always react the same to sites that appear to have website certificate error problems. The following two url's are basically for the same site, due to a change in the name of the government department at some or other stage. Daily...