Windows 10: MS Edge with corporate account, favorites don't sync ...

Discus and support MS Edge with corporate account, favorites don't sync ... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everyone, everything good? I believe I have tried almost everything so that my MS Edge favorites are synced using my corporate account and there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tops, Oct 22, 2020.

1. tops Win User

MS Edge with corporate account, favorites don't sync ...

Hello everyone, everything good?
    I believe I have tried almost everything so that my MS Edge favorites are synced using my corporate account and there is no way to make this happen ...

=> Personal Account:

MS Edge with corporate account, favorites don't sync ... [​IMG]

=> Corporate Account:

I'm using the latest version of MS Edge as can be seen below and I also have my Windows 10 updated, but none of this worked ...

I created a new profile for testing (Im using a Microsoft Account, but I test with a Local Account too) and nothing ... I removed the Edge settings and nothing ... I removed and reinstalled the Edge and nothing.I don't know what else I can try to do.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

:)

2. clarpaul Win User

How can I configure MS Edge browser in a corporate domain account to sync "Favorites" with a non-domain MS-linked consumer account?

How can I run the Microsoft Edge web browser from within a Windows 10 account on a PC belonging to a corporate domain in such a manner that Edge in the corporate account syncs its "Favorites," "Reading List," and "Set Aside" tabs with other Edge installations on devices in accounts linked only to a private consumer Microsoft Account?

The corporation uses Microsoft Office 365 cloud services (all employees use MS OneDrive and the MS Office 365 suite), Active Directory, and authenticates users of those services via a corporate portal. Also, simply being "logged in" to a personal Microsoft Account in Edge within the Windows 10 corporate domain account does NOT result in syncing of content.

In the case in point, the corporate domain and MS-linked consumer accounts are all running Version 1803 of Windows 10. In Version 1703, the syncing seemed to have occurred as desired.

Thanks!

clarpaul, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

I noticed that Microsoft Edge Favorites and Reading List is not syncing (all computers are Win 10 1115 10586.36) between my computers ever since I rearranged my favorites using drag and drop within the Favorites UI within Edge. Note that there are no
    group policys set or any corporate accounts/logins on these computer.

mark.orlassino, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Arul_D, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Edge with corporate account, favorites don't sync ... - Similar Threads - Edge corporate account

2. MS Edge - Passwords sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - Passwords sync: Hi, I am using MS edge across three devices. My Windows 11 desk top, mac and I phone.I assumed all three devices were linked to my ID the passwords will be shared and does not need to be re-entered on each device.Is there a way of sinking them all?Please advise and many...
  3. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  4. Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup: For some reason, despite having the Settings->Profiles->Sync->Favorites=Off my old favorites keep syncing every time my computer is restarted. Any help to stop this occurring would be appreciated. Win 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) Edge Version 84.0.522.44 (Official...
  5. MS account avatar not syncing with Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS account avatar not syncing with Edge: As title says. I use Edge for work related stuff, and my MS account avatar is not showing up in Edge. Im logged in and everything is set to sync. And yup, 24h passed. Any ideas? PS. my avatar is not being updated in other ms apps, including ms office that i use for work....
  6. Syncing Edge favorites between computers

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge favorites between computers: I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on...
  7. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  8. Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.: Here is what I am wondering, in google you can click on a favorites folder and see list of links, then you can slide your mouse over other folders, and see your links. But in Ms Edge you can't do that, you have to click on the page to close folder, then click on another...
  9. Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on: Okay, I did not see a thread for this so please do not ban me if there is one: I am having a problem with Microsoft Edge. I am trying to turn on the Sync Your Content setting in Windows 10 Pro to sync my favorites and reading list. The problem is that it has that red...
  10. MS Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Favorites: With the Internet Explorer I have my favorites organized into folders. When I import them into the Edge and look at the favorites I see a whole bunch of folders with 0 items in them and I don't know why. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing? 30187