Windows 10: MS-email app slow to load ?

Discus and support MS-email app slow to load ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The default email app in Win-10 is slow to load. I do have allot of accounts about 7 from different providers including Yahoo, Apple iCloud, Hotmail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex_703, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Alex_703 Win User

MS-email app slow to load ?

The default email app in Win-10 is slow to load.

I do have allot of accounts about 7 from different providers including Yahoo, Apple iCloud, Hotmail, Microsoft mail, Google.

But when I switch between accounts loading the email from different account is slow.

It use to be fast but now has become slow.

I am caching allot of images however.

Questions:

Is there anyway to clear the cache in mail database ?

Or is there any way to speed up email app ?

:)

Alex_703, Dec 1, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Dec 1, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. MS-email app slow to load ? - Similar Threads - email app slow

2. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  3. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  4. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very slow to load apps or work in app

Very slow to load apps or work in app: HP Pavillion g6, win 10 home updated . PC was slowing down for sometime. But now it takes 3 mtsto boot. Takes 4-5 mts to load an app. Opening a file in app and clicking on any command take a few minutes to respond. If I open a second app the story is same. Switching between...
  6. slow loading of programmes and apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    slow loading of programmes and apps: my computer has become very slow to load things, how do I speed things up ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-loading-of-programmes-and-apps/47b393fd-85dc-4eb0-aa51-961a561af7cf
  7. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open: hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to completely load. Once it's finally finished another 2min for any app to load. Ive Purchased System Mechanic Pro to try eliminating...
  8. MS Store not loading or updating apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store not loading or updating apps: For about 4 weeks now might be even longer the MS Store app has not been working correctly. In the beginning updating apps became incredibly slow until now the blue circle of dots just spins continuously, not even listing what app/s need updating. Pressing the Get Updates...
  9. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  10. Metro Apps slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps slow to load: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 the metro apps have been slow to launch if they ever do. The Xbox app takes 3 minutes+ just to load past a green screen. And the weather metro app never loads, just stays on the blue background. I have ran a sfc & error...