Windows 10: MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle?

Discus and support MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased one of these keyboard and mouse and its great however I have lost the receiver/dongal for it can I purchase another? Thanks. Kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlennMorris4, Jul 8, 2020.

1. MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle?

Hi,

I purchased one of these keyboard and mouse and its great however I have lost the receiver/dongal for it can I purchase another? Thanks.

Kind regards

Glenn

* Moved from Mobil Devices/Accessories

* Original title: MS Ergonomic keyboard

:)

GlennMorris4, Jul 8, 2020

2. My USB receiver for the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is damaged. Can i buy a new usb receiver?

My USB receiver for the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is damaged. Can i buy a new usb receiver?

Luciano Carrizales, Jul 8, 2020
  3. vsch1 Win User
    How do I pair a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard with another receiver?

I had the alt key fail on my sculpt ergonomic keyboard but I have a second set of keyboard and mouse which is missing the USB receiver.

How can I pair the second keyboard with the first keyboard's receiver so I could swap for a working keyboard?

vsch1, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle?

How do I pair a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard with another receiver?

Hi Deepak,

Yes both of them are sculpt ergonomic keyboard. The old receiver was still there but I still want to use the sculpt ergonomic mouse from the old set since I have made protection modification on it. That is why I want the new keyboard to work with the old
    mouse with the same receiver. I don't want to have both receivers plugged in. It's taking up USB port.

Is it true that it is not possible to pair a new keyboard with an old receiver? Simple question.

BR

Ryan

Tenforo, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle?

1. MS Ergonomic keyboard- Can I purchase another USB receiver/dongle? - Similar Threads - Ergonomic keyboard purchase

2. How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?: Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-another-dongle-for-my-wireless/76e8758f-befb-4abf-82d5-0540defc4297
  3. How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?: Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-another-dongle-for-my-wireless/76e8758f-befb-4abf-82d5-0540defc4297
  4. is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? It's for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and...

is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? It's for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and...: is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? The USB is for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse which is only 6 months old and got damaged when I forgot to remove from my laptop then put it in the laptop bag. It slightly bent and wont work anymore : I can see the comment...
  5. is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? It's for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? It's for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and...: is there a way I can get my usb dongle fixed? The USB is for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse which is only 6 months old and got damaged when I forgot to remove from my laptop then put it in the laptop bag. It slightly bent and wont work anymore : I can see the comment...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse at the moment and the mouse click is intermittently working and I am thinking of replacing it. I can find some used mice on Ebay for instance but I was wondering if the used mouse would work with my USB dongle or are they paired together ?...
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse at the moment and the mouse click is intermittently working and I am thinking of replacing it. I can find some used mice on Ebay for instance but I was wondering if the used mouse would work with my USB dongle or are they paired together ?...
  8. Can I get a new USB receiver for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - keyboard and Mouse?

Can I get a new USB receiver for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - keyboard and Mouse?: I have lost my UEB receiver for my keyboard and mouse is there a way of getting a new one?? I have had this keyboard and mouse for less than a year....
  9. Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard: Hello, I bought the sculpt ergonomic keyboard set https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/l5v-00001. Now, I would like to get a second dongle so that I can use the mouse at home and the keyboard at work. I don't want to...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle: I want to use a the keyboard I had stored away in a box, with Win 10. Needless to say, the USB dongle is not there anymore. The tool from Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 lists a mouse a Microsoft model, but not keyboard. Is the keyboard good for recycling at this point?...