Windows 10: MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement

Discus and support MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have MS ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse. Mouse is not working properly anymore and I want to replace it with a new one. The question is, will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aydinsalih8, Feb 28, 2021.

1. MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement

Hi

I have MS ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse. Mouse is not working properly anymore and I want to replace it with a new one. The question is, will it be compatible with my existing keyboard and work properly together?

Thanks for the help!

:)

aydinsalih8, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Replacement USB for Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse

I have lost the USB for my sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse and would like to know how I can get a replacement so that I can continue to use it.

NevetteWoods, Feb 28, 2021
  4. MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with
    my wireless mouse and keyboard? Looking for a solution...I love my ergonomic keyboard and mouse set!

PatriciaArbuckle, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement

1. MS Ergonomic Mouse Replacement - Similar Threads - Ergonomic Mouse Replacement

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  5. How do I pair a replacement ms sculpt mouse with my existing keyboard ms ergonomic keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pair a replacement ms sculpt mouse with my existing keyboard ms ergonomic keyboard?: Model is Model L5V-00003. The USB transceiver does not have a connect button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pair-a-replacement-ms-sculpt-mouse-with/3d911749-2603-4de5-bed8-c05643cc31e9
  6. How do I pair a replacement ms sculpt mouse with my existing keyboard ms ergonomic keyboard?

How do I pair a replacement ms sculpt mouse with my existing keyboard ms ergonomic keyboard?: Model is Model L5V-00003. The USB transceiver does not have a connect button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pair-a-replacement-ms-sculpt-mouse-with/3d911749-2603-4de5-bed8-c05643cc31e9
  7. Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic: My MS Ergonomic Mouse acts erratically. I researched this and found many of the standard try this, try that, sacrifice a chicken recommendations. None of which work. But at least I could eat the chicken. The PC is a brand new build. You know what does work...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement: I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with my wireless mouse and...
  9. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue: I've got MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse approx. over 1 yrs ago. recently in 3 months, AA Battery don't last for 30 days. I don't use pc much, maybe only 2 hrs per days for checking email. would this be cover under warranty ? the other problem is I loss the invoice, but I...
  10. Replacing intellitype in MS Mouse and Keyboard Center

Replacing intellitype in MS Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hello: I need MS Mouse and Keyboard Center for my new Precision Mouse (only way I could "install" in). But I need Intellitype 7 (not 8) for my old Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A (grey, so I can see the keys :-). Thus, my questions is, how do I remove Intellitype 8...