Windows 10: MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

Discus and support MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BeOK, Apr 23, 2019.

1. BeOK Win User

MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

Hi

I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I recently connected them to my work laptop. The Mouse was working but not the keyboard and number pad. So I replace the batteries and still not working. I can see the green light in the keyboard.

Then I changed the desktop set to another PC that had the other set that was working fine hoping the issue is actually the work laptop. But it had the same problem. Unfortunately, when I changed it back to the set that was working to my PC that I was using, it suddenly doesn't work and NOW BOTH SET OF KEYBOARDS ARE NOT WORKING. Help!!. What I have done and not only once but more than 3 times of trying hoping I will get some luck and now I am giving up.

What I done:

1. In Device Manager Update drivers, uninstall and reinstall both Keyboard, Mouse and USB dual receivers

2. Plug and unplug the USB receivers after rebooting and uninstall drivers

3. Install drivers from MS website

4. Device Trouble shooting, nothing detected

5. Call MS help 3 times, remote login once to look at the issue but no resolution

6. Send me to Hardware supplement team, told me no stocks (ping-pong me to technical team once again)

7. Call again another day same results, no help

8. Troubleshoot and reinstall drivers and Windows Update again on different days, no luck (same s**t different days)

9. Google and visit MS community and tried all suggestions posted no luck

9. Finally stop wasting time (more than 6 hrs spent searching, calling and troubleshooting)

But I thought let's give MS benefit of doubts because I don't want to get a replacement or use other products. SO I POST THIS QUESTION ASKING FOR HELP. What are the chances that both the MS Sculpt desktop actually not working at the same time. It has to be drivers or software issues since both mouse are working and I do see green light on the Keyboards.

Anyone??

:)

Thema:

MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

1. MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working - Similar Threads - Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: I got a new Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and it's not connecting to my laptop. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard isn't and neither is the number pad. What I've tried so far: I've tried it on two Windows 10 laptops, didn't work on either. I've updated the drivers....
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard works intermittently

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard works intermittently: [ATTACH] Dear all, I own this product since March 2018 and never had a problem with it. Yesterday, it stopped working, so I thought I had to replace the batteries. Today I bought new ones and, after a minute of innactivity, the keyboard doesn't respond. I tried to connect...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Does anybody know if Microsoft developed a new software to enable people with disabilities to map keys to text input macros? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard/6d9aea3e-3ba0-426a-b76d-dcc9e7a494de
  6. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.: Hi. I just bought a second handed Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop. I got the dongle and plugged it in. However, when I plugged it in, I moved the mouse and nothing happened. I also pressed a key from the keyboard and a key from the number pad. Nothing happened too. I downloaded...
  7. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working: Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps,...
  8. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work: Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard And today, a few days...
  9. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work: Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard And today, a few days...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate my microsoft sculpt ergonomic keypad

2. connect microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse to window 10

3. ergonomic numpad working but keyboard isnt