Windows 10: MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

Discus and support MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BeOK, Apr 23, 2019.

1. BeOK Win User

MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

Hi

I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I recently connected them to my work laptop. The Mouse was working but not the keyboard and number pad. So I replace the batteries and still not working. I can see the green light in the keyboard.

Then I changed the desktop set to another PC that had the other set that was working fine hoping the issue is actually the work laptop. But it had the same problem. Unfortunately, when I changed it back to the set that was working to my PC that I was using, it suddenly doesn't work and NOW BOTH SET OF KEYBOARDS ARE NOT WORKING. Help!!. What I have done and not only once but more than 3 times of trying hoping I will get some luck and now I am giving up.

What I done:

1. In Device Manager Update drivers, uninstall and reinstall both Keyboard, Mouse and USB dual receivers

2. Plug and unplug the USB receivers after rebooting and uninstall drivers

3. Install drivers from MS website

4. Device Trouble shooting, nothing detected

5. Call MS help 3 times, remote login once to look at the issue but no resolution

6. Send me to Hardware supplement team, told me no stocks (ping-pong me to technical team once again)

7. Call again another day same results, no help

8. Troubleshoot and reinstall drivers and Windows Update again on different days, no luck (same s**t different days)

9. Google and visit MS community and tried all suggestions posted no luck

9. Finally stop wasting time (more than 6 hrs spent searching, calling and troubleshooting)

But I thought let's give MS benefit of doubts because I don't want to get a replacement or use other products. SO I POST THIS QUESTION ASKING FOR HELP. What are the chances that both the MS Sculpt desktop actually not working at the same time. It has to be drivers or software issues since both mouse are working and I do see green light on the Keyboards.

Anyone??

:)

2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 28, 2019
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Jun 28, 2019
  4. BeOK Win User

Hi

I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I recently connected them to my work laptop. The Mouse was working but not the keyboard
    and number pad. So I replace the batteries and still not working. I can see the green light in the keyboard.

Then I changed the desktop set to another PC that had the other set that was working fine hoping the issue is actually the work laptop. But it had the same problem. Unfortunately, when I changed it back to the set that was working
    to my PC that I was using, it suddenly doesn't work and NOW BOTH SET OF KEYBOARDS ARE NOT WORKING. Help!!. What I have done and not only once but more than 3 times of trying hoping I will get some luck and now I am giving up.

What I done:

1. In Device Manager Update drivers, uninstall and reinstall both Keyboard, Mouse and USB dual receivers

2. Plug and unplug the USB receivers after rebooting and uninstall drivers

3. Install drivers from MS website

4. Device Trouble shooting, nothing detected

5. Call MS help 3 times, remote login once to look at the issue but no resolution

6. Send me to Hardware supplement team, told me no stocks (ping-pong me to technical team once again)

7. Call again another day same results, no help

8. Troubleshoot and reinstall drivers and Windows Update again on different days, no luck (same s**t different days)

9. Google and visit MS community and tried all suggestions posted no luck

9. Finally stop wasting time (more than 6 hrs spent searching, calling and troubleshooting)

But I thought let's give MS benefit of doubts because I don't want to get a replacement or use other products. SO I POST THIS QUESTION ASKING FOR HELP. What are the chances that both the MS Sculpt desktop actually not working at
    the same time. It has to be drivers or software issues since both mouse are working and I do see green light on the Keyboards.

Anyone??

Thema:

1. MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working - Similar Threads - Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  7. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle DEFECTIVE

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle DEFECTIVE: After several months of use the KEYBOARD IS UNUSABLE. It doesn't connect right away when I begin typing and so it misses the first few characters, it sometimes doesn't connect at all and I have to shake it, and when it does connect it often skips characters.It is DEFECTIVE! I...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  9. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work: Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard And today, a few days...
  10. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work: Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard And today, a few days...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard number pad

2. microsoft sculpt numpad not working

3. ms sculpt keyboard issue

4. microsoft sculp keyboard 10key not working,
  5. microsoft ergo with detached number pad,
  6. microsoft ergonomic keyboard number pad not working,
  7. microsof sulpt calculator bottons not working windows 10,
  8. ms sculpt wireless keyboard not working 2019,
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard not working,
  10. microsoft sculpt number pad not working,
  11. sculpt ergonomics keyboard not getting detected,