Windows 10: Ms error

Discus and support Ms error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys so i did sfcscannow with cmd then my pc automatically restarted after a few min. After i restart and login, icons do not load anymore then when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RageBayaua, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Ms error

Hi guys so i did sfcscannow with cmd then my pc automatically restarted after a few min. After i restart and login, icons do not load anymore then when i move mg cursor to the taskbar it changes into a spinning circle cursor. Then suddenly i get an error that Microsoft windows stopped responding and i clicked end process, it does nothing and im stucked. What do i do?

:)

RageBayaua, Feb 18, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 18, 2021
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Tenforo Active Member

Ms error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Ms error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Ms error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Ms error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Ms error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Ms error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Ms error :D

Tenforo, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Ms error

1. Ms error - Similar Threads - error

2. KB5036980 installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  3. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  4. KB5036980 installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  5. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  6. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  7. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  8. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  9. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  10. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....