Windows 10: ms family is blocking firefox

Discus and support ms family is blocking firefox in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox. When the child opens firefox, it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bobbylendi, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ms family is blocking firefox

Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox.

When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'.

I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the permission, yet it still blocks firefox.

I've deleted his account and re-created it. Firefox opens on his laptop if i log in under my credentials.

:)

bobbylendi, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

ms family is blocking firefox

1. ms family is blocking firefox - Similar Threads - family blocking firefox

2. MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family: [ATTACH] I am having difficulties with my MS Family account. I have three children in the family group and each has the same error message "update your child’s Windows 10 device to get the family features to work". All the Win 10 devices we own are fully updated and I have...
  3. Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family

Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family: See image below. My daughter is an adult, but we created her account many years ago. She is no longer part of our "Microsoft Family" but cannot access chrome. We tried adding her back in to the family and granting permission. Nothing works. HELP! [ATTACH]...
  4. Can't Block Applications in Microsoft Family

Can't Block Applications in Microsoft Family: I have accounts for each of my family members in Microsoft Family safety. I looked at recent activity for one of my children and I was allowed to block the use of Google Chrome. However when I go to another child's account and look at recent activity, it says "Can't Block"...
  5. Microsoft family is blocking installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family is blocking installation: I want to install the software but when I click on the setup.exe I get a message ‘Ask for permission. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Setup Launcher’. I am adult and the administrator but cannot install the software....
  6. Microsoft family features blocking installation

Microsoft family features blocking installation: I'm attempting to install some old software for which I just have an .bin file. When I click on the setup.exe I get a message Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Setup Launcher I am the administrator, I am the adult in the family...
  7. MS Family started blocking Chrome

MS Family started blocking Chrome: I see no setting to block Chrome. Why is Chrome blocked? Everything was fine on this machine until a week ago and it started blocking for no reason when this machine had no issue opening it. Additionally, there is an email button for permissions. No email was ever received...
  8. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!: Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message: [ATTACH] Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows: [ATTACH] Which I assume is due to my Microsoft account already being an adult. I've spent countless hours googling, researching how other people...
  9. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...
  10. Firefox is blocking Flash by default

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is blocking Flash by default: After a number of issues and exploits have been discovered recently, Mozilla has taken a big step and is now blocking Flash in all of its Firefox browsers. Flash, the much maligned and hated software on which a surprisingly big part of the web still relies, has often been...