Windows 10: MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

Discus and support MS Family Is Blocking Firefox in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by _Z3r0, May 3, 2022.

1. _Z3r0 Win User

MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I have school sessions to attend online, and MS Edge cannot process the website. I'm not the only one who has this problem. Is it just that MS Family blocks all other browsers because MS doesn't want anybody using one but theirs?_Z3r0Fix your junk Microsoft, I'm getting tired of asking for help.:/

:)

_Z3r0, May 3, 2022

2. ms family is blocking firefox

Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox.

When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'.

I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the permission, yet it still blocks firefox.

I've deleted his account and re-created it. Firefox opens on his laptop if i log in under my credentials.

bobbylendi, May 3, 2022
  3. MS Family Blocking Firefox on One Computer But Not Another

I have my family set up on MS Family, and I am the admin/parent. We have 2 computers running Windows 10. Mine and my children's accounts are set up on both devices. That being said, they can open Firefox on one of the computers with no issues, the other
    computer pops up that they need permission. When I look at there permissions, Firefox is listed as allowed. Why is it blocking on one, but not the other?
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox e6fe57a2-c65c-4faa-9cbf-a5022650cd9c?upload=true.png

JKelleher2, May 3, 2022
  4. larutte Win User

MS family blocking firefox

Hi!

I've added my daugthers e-mail to built-in mail program and now firefox is blocked. A request window pops up every time when I launch ff, to get an approval for start from parents. I recieve the confirmation
    email to my parent acc, and click on confirm and NOTHING happens!!! Same request Window pops up.

I tried to modify my daugthers profile age: NOT possible.

I tried to disconnect her account from family: NOT possible.

Please give me back my firefox ASAP!

BR,

János

larutte, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox - Similar Threads - Family Blocking Firefox

2. Firefox blocked by family services.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox?!...
  3. Firefox blocked by family services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox....
  4. Firefox blocked by family services.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox....
  5. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  6. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  7. Family Features blocking Firefox

Family Features blocking Firefox: Hi,I am trying to install Firefox and I keep getting a popup saying I need to have permission through Family Feature to install the app. The problem is that I am 22 years old, and, to my knowledge, I have NEVER been on any Microsoft Family Feature Plan. Please help!...
  8. MS Family Blocking Firefox on One Computer But Not Another

MS Family Blocking Firefox on One Computer But Not Another: I have my family set up on MS Family, and I am the admin/parent. We have 2 computers running Windows 10. Mine and my children's accounts are set up on both devices. That being said, they can open Firefox on one of the computers with no issues, the other computer pops up that...
  9. MS family blocking firefox

MS family blocking firefox: Hi! I've added my daugthers e-mail to built-in mail program and now firefox is blocked. A request window pops up every time when I launch ff, to get an approval for start from parents. I recieve the confirmation email to my parent acc, and click on confirm and NOTHING...
  10. ms family is blocking firefox

ms family is blocking firefox: Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox. When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'. I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the...