Windows 10: MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

Discus and support MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis Heggenstaller, Nov 15, 2020.

1. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me reset microsoft store using the command line, reboot multiple times but still the same issue.

http://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us didn't help.

Tech support tells me to call XBOX / MS Flight Sim support at 800-469-9269 to talk to a tech rep for Flight Sim. Aint nothing there but a recording telling me to go to website: XBOX.com/Help. Then once there register to receive a call in 90 minutes. I've already got three hours just getting the program purchased and trying to get it installed and now another ninety minutes.

Why can't it be a conventional download link and install as the first support rep said was supposed to be on the xbox website.

Even followed directions on website and changed location of where apps get installed from the C drive to the F drive with same error code.

:)

Dennis Heggenstaller, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

1. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe - Similar Threads - Flight Sim 2020

2. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  3. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  4. MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install: I have had Flight sim deluxe installed since it came out and it has been working fine. Yesterday 31/05/21 it stopped working. I just got a blank black screen with a cursor. Task manager showed it was running but thats it. I tried everything to uninstall / reinstall but i got...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having had to reload my MS Flight sim 2020 Premium Edition I get as far as entering the activation code and it tells me it has already been redeemed.Have downloaded all the discs but cannot find program on the computer except it shows as being downloaded in the uninstall...
  8. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: Hi, I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why...
  9. Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium: Hi, When I select move, and choose the new drive, a message is displayed saying "other items will need to be deleted in order to complete the operation" It does not say what it is going to delete. Why is this and what is it deleting. I then thought, I should uninstall...
  10. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having installled the premium deluxe version NOT steam I am unable to find any game files ! the only files I can find is a folder called packages which contains allll the aircraft, airports etc etc but no aactuall game file !!! I have looked everywhere, please help. BTW the...