Windows 10: MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...

Discus and support MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Both my MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack are missing from programs page and desktop on my Windows 10 desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BigPonyHat, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...

Both my MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack are missing from programs page and desktop on my Windows 10 desktop computer. Even the blue shortcut icon has disappeared. Not sure how long ago this happened or why. Expansion, third party software for FSX is still showing on the programs page. Do I need to uninstall all the third party expansion software ( eg: Abacus Flight Deck 5 for FSX and three other third party software packs) before I reinstall my MS Flight Sim and MS Acceleration pack? Any other precautions, advice?

:)

BigPonyHat, Mar 28, 2019

2. MS flight simulator deluxe + acceleration

My registered version of the Microsoft flight simulator deluxe has become unregistered after installing the acceleration expansion pack. Registering again is not possible as I'm receiving the error message that a unexpected error occurred that is preventing
    me from activating the product! error code 1-80004005

HansSchoellhorn, Mar 28, 2019
  3. RevengE Win User
    Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Mar 28, 2019
  4. MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...

MS flight simulator deluxe + acceleration

Update! Problem solved.

I uninstalled and completely removed any trace of the flight simulator and reinstalled on drive C making a directory called C:\MSGames.

Following Chriso747 detailed directions I made the necessary changes in Regedit which produced the successful activation of the MS flight simulator deluxe / acceleration!

Thank you, your help has been much appreciated and perhaps somebody else will benefit from it also.

HansSchoellhorn, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...

1. MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on... - Similar Threads - Flight Sim Deluxe

2. MS flight sim not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS flight sim not loading.: I have tried everything that I could find in the support page to get help with MS Flight Simulator not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-not-loading/2e112615-b2aa-4b4b-8c27-e0d38cf81645
  3. MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install: I have had Flight sim deluxe installed since it came out and it has been working fine. Yesterday 31/05/21 it stopped working. I just got a blank black screen with a cursor. Task manager showed it was running but thats it. I tried everything to uninstall / reinstall but i got...
  4. MS Flight SIM 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight SIM 2020: I have MS Flight SIM 2020, can i use it on two different computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-2020/29c3f2e1-672d-4bb9-8357-09ba4173586d
  5. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  6. Missing MS Flight Sim files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing MS Flight Sim files: My PC now has several upgraded parts, but for some reason my MS Flight Sim files became incomplete compared to before. IS there a way to gather, download any files that are missing? And I do know for sure that files are missing as a few directories are now empty. Thanks!...
  7. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....
  8. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having had to reload my MS Flight sim 2020 Premium Edition I get as far as entering the activation code and it tells me it has already been redeemed.Have downloaded all the discs but cannot find program on the computer except it shows as being downloaded in the uninstall...
  9. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having installled the premium deluxe version NOT steam I am unable to find any game files ! the only files I can find is a folder called packages which contains allll the aircraft, airports etc etc but no aactuall game file !!! I have looked everywhere, please help. BTW the...
  10. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...