Windows 10: MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect

Discus and support MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to play MS flight sim for over a month with no luck. I get a " Label syntax is incorrect" error every time I reinstall and luanch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Greenwood, Oct 4, 2020.

1. MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect

I have been trying to play MS flight sim for over a month with no luck. I get a " Label syntax is incorrect" error every time I reinstall and luanch the game. I am pretty versed in compuuters but this is the first time I ran into one of these types of errors.

My PC

9900k OC @5ghz

2080ti OC with water block

3x nvme 970 evo plus ssds

MS Flight sim error  Label syntax is incorrect 44d0667d-fbfa-4e26-9047-30331667ddd4?upload=true.jpg strong d5 water pump

2x 360mm 60mm thick Radiators

and about 16 push/pull 120mm fans

Running latest drivers

windows 10 Enterprise

Latest drivers installed

:)

Christopher Greenwood, Oct 4, 2020

2. How to solve error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume, or volume label syntax is incorrect?

Since I am using window 10, the set up always say error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume, or volume label syntax is incorrect at the end. I really have no idea how to solve this.

BraveHuang, Oct 4, 2020
  3. NECThomas Win User
    MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I don't have the flight sim in my list of apps as I haven't been able to download it.

In my account in Microsoft store, my order history shows my order, and the fact that I paid £109.99. for the premier deluxe version of MS Flight Sim 2020.

I appreciate that it cannot be used until the 18th, but MS state that it can be downloaded (150GB) now, in readiness.

Thanks for your help Noel

NECThomas, Oct 4, 2020
  4. MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect

DISM error(syntax incorrect) when trying to mount WIM files..

This is the error code:
    Code:

AuraticTrance, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect

1. MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect - Similar Threads - Flight sim error

2. MS flight sim not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS flight sim not loading.: I have tried everything that I could find in the support page to get help with MS Flight Simulator not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-not-loading/2e112615-b2aa-4b4b-8c27-e0d38cf81645
  3. Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....: please help when i am trying to activate this is coming=Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. SWbemObjectExi tried sfc /scannow and MAK still didnt work....
  4. MS Flight SIM 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight SIM 2020: I have MS Flight SIM 2020, can i use it on two different computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-2020/29c3f2e1-672d-4bb9-8357-09ba4173586d
  5. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....
  6. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Still cannot get program to load once installed .The blue line goes halfway and then the program shuts down. Have tried all of the suggested fixes but none of these worked...
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having had to reload my MS Flight sim 2020 Premium Edition I get as far as entering the activation code and it tells me it has already been redeemed.Have downloaded all the discs but cannot find program on the computer except it shows as being downloaded in the uninstall...
  8. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having installled the premium deluxe version NOT steam I am unable to find any game files ! the only files I can find is a folder called packages which contains allll the aircraft, airports etc etc but no aactuall game file !!! I have looked everywhere, please help. BTW the...
  9. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...
  10. MS Flight sim 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight sim 2004: Hi all! I hope someone can help me get fs 2004 running on Win 10. On This computor it ran on 8 and 8.1 with no problem. Win 10 it will not run. I tried run as admin,compatabilty mode, no joy. Intel I5 and 16 megs ram. Help if you can,be much appreciated. Thanks...