Windows 10: MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator Activation Code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffSchmidt2, Sep 14, 2020.

1. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this was correct so I closed the window, and then logged into my MS account. I again entered my code at the "REDEEM" prompt and then it said, "This code has already been used."

Now what? Can anyone help me get this activated???

Thanks

:)

JeffSchmidt2, Sep 14, 2020
  2. cbjohnson Win User

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error

cbjohnson, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 14, 2020
  4. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

1. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Activation

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  6. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Activation code: I bought the new MS Flight Simulator 2020 on DVDs and received it this week. I installed it on my Acer laptop and the installation and activation went fine. However, when I ran the programme, I realised my laptop was totally inadequate to the task even on lowest settings. I...
  8. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  9. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate MS flight simulator 10: Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-ms-flight-simulator-10/46597ac6-beb6-44bc-a3e5-edc7b971ba20"
  10. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues: on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than 18months. Today fsx started then asked for activation code. Entered the delux code ... its genuine. Would not activate only by...