Windows 10: MS Flight simulator download speed

Discus and support MS Flight simulator download speed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So slow. Day 3 25% testes dl speed and it was 135 Are there any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JLP_888, Feb 16, 2021.

1. JLP_888 Win User

MS Flight simulator download speed

So slow. Day 3 25% testes dl speed and it was 135

Are there any fixes?

:)

JLP_888, Feb 16, 2021

2. MS flight simulator

Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where?

AllenHorak, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Shartfire Win User

MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. MS Flight simulator download speed - Similar Threads - Flight simulator download

2. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  3. Slow Download Speed - Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speed - Flight Simulator 2020: Hi everyone! Finally after fixing the "Insert Game Disk" error by reinstalling Windows, I'm now downloading the game itself however I'm only getting speed of just 1mbps. I currently have a Fiber-optic 200mbps up/down connection and it works at 200mbps everywhere else but for...
  4. MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR

MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR: At last two updates this software wont update. First update Managed to uninstall and reinstall and it worked. This time after uninstall when I go to the store it says install and nothing happens? Order 7539998751 This is the worst experience I have ever had with...
  5. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Will the MS Flight Simulator run on a Ideapad Yoga C930 with a Intel UHD 620 graphic card? I'm especially unsure because of the shared memory of the graphic card. Thanks!...
  6. Flight Simulator download

Flight Simulator download: In 14 hours I managed to download 61 gb, 55 missing. I have a 48/50 Mps connection... Two questions: 1 It's saturday 9/19, 2:00 o'clock AM, any hope to play the game Sunday? 2 Given that I was playing with satisfaction with Patch 1 and all these issues started because I...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator slow download speed: Dear Microsoft team, I have an internet speed of around 40Mbit/s. I have recently bought the Microsoft Flight simulator from your store and was trying to download and install the packages since three days ago but still only around 10GB was downloaded so far out of 91GB. I...
  8. Flight Simulator Download

Flight Simulator Download: I have bought flight simulator 2020, have a 200MBPS internet connection, an ACER NITRO 5, and cant seem to stop having to restart my download of data. I have adjusted my command prompt download, restarted, and still have issues with it stopping every 800 MB. Files stop...
  9. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  10. Download and instillation of MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and instillation of MS Flight Simulator 2020: I have purchased the new flight simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe version from the MS store, Order No. 7835178948. When I click on the 'Install/Play' button where it says 'you own this Game' it just opens a new window showing the 'Add to cart / purchase' page. How do I proceed...