Windows 10: MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshleyFrank, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing

:)

AshleyFrank, Mar 2, 2020

2. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition does not install on new Windows 10 computer. Getting error code 1628: Failed to complete installation. Any ideas?

Alan Berger, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Flight simulator gold

Thankyou for reply, it is Flight sim X gold edition, By midnight last night I had it up and running

I typed in search box , flight simulator run, and it eventually fired up and ran ok? why do I not have it

Listed with other Microsoft software, Edge and news etc and no icon to start it with on desk top,?

many thanks, Pete

peterangerpete, Mar 2, 2020
  4. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

registering my flight simulator x gold edition

How do i registering my flight simulator x gold edition

PETERHIGGINS1, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

1. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Gold

2. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  3. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  4. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  6. Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack: I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration pack will not be accepted on the new computer,(seems like you can only register once). I love this game how do I go about re...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  8. Flight simulator gold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight simulator gold: Hi, Just trying to set up Flight sim on my pc windows 10 latest with updates , the software has loaded ok ? as it said finished?, it is there in apps. Now on my old machine, XP, it loaded an icon on the desk top to start it with, On windows 10 it has not and I can't find a...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...