Windows 10: MS Flight Simulator Premium cant reinstall on same hard drive but new hardware - 0x80073D12...

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator Premium cant reinstall on same hard drive but new hardware - 0x80073D12... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had MS flight sim working fine. I then changed motherboards, windows activated etc. I started from scratch with MS flight sim, removed old files.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by markm75g, Oct 2, 2020.

1. markm75g Win User

MS Flight Simulator Premium cant reinstall on same hard drive but new hardware - 0x80073D12...

I had MS flight sim working fine. I then changed motherboards, windows activated etc.

I started from scratch with MS flight sim, removed old files. Now now matter where i try to put it, it wont get past the digital ownership install, with an error

0x80073D12

I've tried wp reset

and also this powershell which has fixed issues in the past

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

I've made sure latest updates.

Ive cleared out any remnant files.

I can install other MS store apps fine, i see the files get put on either C or another drive if i choose another drive.

Its flight sim that fails to get the digital ownership part re installed.

Any thoughts?

:)

markm75g, Oct 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

I have had to reinstall Flight Simulator from DVD. Therefor, I cannot upgrade to Premium Deluxe because it says that the number has already been used. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you get around it?

KevinMartin887, Oct 2, 2020
  4. tgmoog Win User

MS Flight Simulator Premium cant reinstall on same hard drive but new hardware - 0x80073D12...

Problem installing premium flight simulator to d drive

Have no problem downloading the premium Microsoft flight simulator 2020 from Microsoft store.

My SSD is not large enough so I selected to install to my 1 gigabyte hard drive D:\.

Unfortunately, when I Launch from the pop-up there came up an error indicating that it could not launch as it appeared to want to launch from the c:\program files\ directory but I installed the simulator on my D:\ drive.

Is it possible for the MSFS application to launch and install on my D:\ ?

Or am I forced to re-install Windows to my bigger D:\ drive but changing the drive letter to C:\ ?

Please help me as I did pre-order MSFS premium and paid for it.

Thank you,

Tom

tgmoog, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Flight Simulator Premium cant reinstall on same hard drive but new hardware - 0x80073D12... - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Premium

2. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  3. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  4. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  5. Cannot install/download MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install/download MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe.: I have been using MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe since September 2020 and have been doing the updates pretty regularly with no issues. Last week I started the most recent update 60+ GB indicated and the download began. It stopped around 23 GB and just hung at that point....
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  7. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

Flight Simulator Premium upgrade: I have had to reinstall Flight Simulator from DVD. Therefor, I cannot upgrade to Premium Deluxe because it says that the number has already been used. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you get around it?...
  8. Problem installing premium flight simulator to d drive

Problem installing premium flight simulator to d drive: Have no problem downloading the premium Microsoft flight simulator 2020 from Microsoft store. My SSD is not large enough so I selected to install to my 1 gigabyte hard drive D:\. Unfortunately, when I Launch from the pop-up there came up an error indicating that it could...
  9. MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus

MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus: Ich habe MS Flight Simulator mit allen 10 DVDs installiert. Alles wunderbar geklappt. Nun kam der Bildschirm mit dem Aktivierungscode. Mit dem Richtigen Konto war ich angemeldet. Nun den 25 Stellingen Code eingegeben, wurde auch akzeptiert. Nun wollte ich die Bonusinhalte...
  10. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
Tags: