Windows 10: Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

Discus and support Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gfxpilot1, Dec 26, 2018.

1. gfxpilot1 Win User

Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than 18months. Today fsx started then asked for activation code. Entered the delux code ... its genuine. Would not activate only by phone. Did that. Had new code, recorded . Entered it. ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL flaged up. Fsx started but multiplayer not in the menu which is not correct despite multiplayer being unavailable for years its still in the menu. Restarted fsx. Lo and behold we have to put in the original activation key, then through phone activation just a continued rerun of the process. Did this 11 times, no firewall or virus protection running, checked the PartMgr in regedit. Rebooted computer, checked for virus, checked for changes in software ...... nothing. So, read through here , fsx information basic and does mention this issue but never fully to accurate fault correction, checked the web, fsx forums loads of the same issues no ms agents fully following fault to successful completion. Where does microsoft suggest we go with this?

:)

gfxpilot1, Dec 26, 2018

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Shartfire Win User
    MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

1. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues - Similar Threads - flight simulator sudden

2. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  3. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  4. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  5. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator Activation Code: After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this was correct so I...
  6. Issues with MS Flight Simulator 2020

Issues with MS Flight Simulator 2020: After download, as I click continue, a blue bar at the bottom starts filling up. It almost stops at the midpoint and then the game crashes. I have tried running the game as an admin, have un-installed and re-installed the game, pretty much tried everything. Nothing helps....
  7. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  8. Flight Simulator activation issue

Flight Simulator activation issue: I purchased Flight Simulator on Amazon and installed it on my HP laptop with Windows 10. The problem: I cannot activate it because the product code is not valid...
  9. Flight Simulator Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Activation Issues: Ok guys, so I've bought an actual copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Gold Edition) a couple of years ago. I've been running it on my laptop for years now without issue. There were times where I had to do the infamous complete clean install of Win 10 a couple of times to...
  10. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate MS flight simulator 10: Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-ms-flight-simulator-10/46597ac6-beb6-44bc-a3e5-edc7b971ba20"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms flight simulator x activation issues