Windows 10: MS Flight Simulator

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cleantrousers, Jun 12, 2021.

1. MS Flight Simulator

I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto. However when I go to redeem the code again it states that it has already been redeemed and I do not see an option for someone in my position to follow. I purchased the game from CDKeys.How do I obtain my copy of the simulator which I can download onto the gaming laptop.Thank you.

:)

Cleantrousers, Jun 12, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Shartfire Win User
    MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Jun 12, 2021
  4. MS Flight Simulator

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

MS Flight Simulator

1. MS Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.: Hi, I went to play Microsoft Flight Simulator yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks. Upon loading game it presented me with a message stating that I needed to update the game in the Microsoft store. So I go do that and it said update failed and then I was unable to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Launch: I've just installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Whenever I click "play" it simply won't load. I've restarted my PC several times. My Windows is updated. I've uninstall and reinstalled the app. I've even reinstalled it on different drives. I used to have the game on my...
  4. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Commercial License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Commercial License: Hi,I couldn't get any answer to this question on Microsoft, Xbox sites, or Flight Simulator FAQ. I want to know how to get in contact with Microsoft in regard to commercial licensing for Flight Simulator 2020. All the questions/answers or support options are oriented to...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility: Dear Community,I have a HP 700-215 high performance PC with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 graphics card installed. Is this graphics card compatible with the new Flight Simulator 2020? I emailed Nvidia and one tech rep said it is compatible, and another tech rep said they do not...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

Microsoft Flight Simulator error code: Hello! I am trying to install microsoft flight simulator from game pass. It says install and then I click it and it says downloading. When it reaches 100% it immediately goes to error code 0x80070005. I am assuming this is some sort of permissions problem? Can you assist?...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator not installing from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator not installing from the microsoft store: When I first got microsoft flight simulator, I installed it to an external drive and it worker perfectly fine, but just two days ago I tried to reinstall it to the same drive so that I could play it again. My first attempt allowed me to install the game, but I chose to...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator keeps restarting packages.

Microsoft Flight Simulator keeps restarting packages.: When the last patch came out, my MSFS would not download entire packages. It would count up to 20-30 or 90 percent then go back to 0. I did a complete reinstall of Windows 10, updated it and did not put any virus scanners on.I just downloaded MSFS correctly, but when the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Can't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Can't Install: Hi,A few months ago I got MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition and installed it. I haven't played the game in a while and I wanted to play it again. Every time I would click open, it would open Microsoft Store and go to "Gaming Services" even though I already had that installed....