Windows 10: MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich...

Discus and support MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Um etwas mehr performance zu bekommen, habe ich parallel zur Harddisk Installationort: D:/FLUGSIMULATOR eineSSD eingebaut - die Daten 1:1 auf die... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterKomposch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich...

Um etwas mehr performance zu bekommen, habe ich parallel zur Harddisk Installationort: D:/FLUGSIMULATOR eineSSD eingebaut -

• die Daten 1:1 auf die SDD ins identische Directory kopiert und
    • die Laufwerke so umbenannt, dass die SSD gleich wie die frühere Harddisk heißt.

==>Trotzdem findet der Aufruf jetzt das Programmverzeichnis nicht mehr.

Alle Bezeichnungen wieder zuückgestellt, die alte Platte wieder aktiviert - der Simulator läuft wieder.

==> Aber wie bekomme ich den Simulator auf die schnelle SSD ????

Hoffentlich nicht über eine Deinstallation und eine neuinstallation mit allen Updates ...

:)

PeterKomposch, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Perra Win User

Hard Rectangular Drive Could be the Hard Disk Answer to SSDs

You're probably right but until SSD's come down to a more reasonable price-level, I'm all for this kind of stuff. Can probably be a perfect stepping-stone from HDD to SSD.

If it ever gets to stores that is *Smile MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich... :)

Perra, Nov 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2020
  4. MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich...

SSD not being shown in disk management

Western Digital got back to me and this solved my problem:

Thank you for your continued response.

Please perform the steps mentioned below to run Diskpart. Please note that following steps will erase all the data on the SSD including partitions and boot sector.

1. Open Command Prompt, Click on Start - Run - Type cmd and hit Enter.

2. Type diskpart, and then press ENTER to open the diskpart tool.

3. Type list disk, and then press ENTER. A list of available hard disks is displayed.

4. Type sel disk #number, and then press ENTER. Number is the number of the hard disk that you want to clean. The hard disk is now selected.

5. Type det disk, and then press ENTER. A list of partitions on the hard disk is displayed. Use this information to verify that the correct disk is selected.

6. Make sure that the disk does not contain required data, type clean all, and then press ENTER to clean the disk. All the partitions and all the data on the disk is permanently removed.

7. Type exit, and then press ENTER to close

FLY LIK A MUG, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich...

1. MS-Flugsimulator-Windows-PC: Nach Installation Hard-Disk durch SSD ersetzt ... alles gleich... - Similar Threads - Flugsimulator Nach Installation

2. Microsoft Flugsimulator 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flugsimulator 2007: Ich habe auf W10 den FSX von 2007 und der hat immer funktioniert. Auch die beiden SP1 und SP2 waren installiert. Jetzt habe ich FSX neu installiert und der fsp_sp2_deu.msi läßt sich nicht mehr installieren es kommt folgender Hinweis: Die Konfigurationsdaten für dieses Produkt...
  3. Microsoft Flugsimulator 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flugsimulator 2007: Ich habe auf W10 den FSX von 2007 und der hat immer funktioniert. Auch die beiden SP1 und SP2 waren installiert. Jetzt habe ich FSX neu installiert und der fsp_sp2_deu.msi läßt sich nicht mehr installieren es kommt folgender Hinweis: Die Konfigurationsdaten für dieses Produkt...
  4. Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD: Hello, I have a laptop which came with Windows 10which I later updated to 11 and Office licenses. At the time of purchase, it had a hard disk in it. Everything was pre-installed by the manufacturer, I don't have any activation keys for any of the software or the windows. Now...
  5. Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD: Hello, I have a laptop which came with Windows 10which I later updated to 11 and Office licenses. At the time of purchase, it had a hard disk in it. Everything was pre-installed by the manufacturer, I don't have any activation keys for any of the software or the windows. Now...
  6. How to use Hard Disk HDD on caddy after windows installation on ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use Hard Disk HDD on caddy after windows installation on ssd: I used to have windows on my hdd and i recently upgraded to 120 gb ssd and the windows is now in ssd,but i can use my hdd through caddy,both the drives are working properly but the hardisk is protected and it cant see its partitions and my previous window is still in that...
  7. change the hard disk with an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change the hard disk with an SSD: am un lap top...vechi2010vreau sa schimb hard discul cu un SSD dar am inteles ca apoi trebuie reinstalat WINDOWS ul !acest Windows l am cumparat de pe net , mi s a dat o cheie de produs ,l am instalat , functioneaza !ACUM , pentru reinstalare , pe același dispozitiv , unde...
  8. Replacing windows 10 home hard disk with SSD

Replacing windows 10 home hard disk with SSD: Hi! I have an HP Envy x360 m6-aq105dx convertible laptop that I bought from Best Buy. I'd like to replace the slow hard disk with an SSD, but I don't have the Windows 10 Product key to create an installable USB flash drive. It looks like there may be some non-trivial ways to...
  9. Hard Disk Corrupted - need to install windows in another hard disk

Hard Disk Corrupted - need to install windows in another hard disk: Dear Sir My hard disk is corrupted. How will I install windows in another hard disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-corrupted-need-to-install-windows-in/87253f42-3d08-4508-9f58-b1e9fc928311
  10. New pc with SSD and hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New pc with SSD and hard disk: How do I configure Windows 10 to use my SSD for programs and D: drive for data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-with-ssd-and-hard-disk/368f5882-86dd-4125-8b1d-920ec00241ae