Windows 10: MS for Mac

Discus and support MS for Mac in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I previously had MS Windows 10 installed on my MacBook. I sent it in for repairs last week and it looks like it has been reset to factory settings. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Julius4, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. Julius4 Win User

MS for Mac

I previously had MS Windows 10 installed on my MacBook. I sent it in for repairs last week and it looks like it has been reset to factory settings. Is there a way to reinstall without having to purchase another version?

:)

2. edved Win User

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

3. Brink Win User
    Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

4. Brink Win User

MS for Mac

Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Thema:

MS for Mac

1. MS for Mac - Similar Threads - Mac

2. Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run: Hello, I want to install Minecraft for Windows 10, so I downloaded the provided link of Windows to download it. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32 cause I thought the first one wasn't compatible with my computer. Once downloaded, I try to to click it to finish installing...
  3. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25: Microsoft To-Do for Android Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines...
  4. Jpeg files from Mac

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpeg files from Mac: I have some .jpeg files I was given by a MAC owner that will not open. I have tried Photos, Gallery and Adobe Photoshop. I get a message that the files may be damaged or corrupted. These files can be opened on the MAC. I have tries renaming them to .jpg with no luck. Is there...
  5. Files stuck in Mac limbo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files stuck in Mac limbo: My MacBook died suddenly. I had to switch to a Windows 10 PC. How do I get my files off the Mac-formatted standalone hard drives? I'm not very computer savvy -- hence my situation -- so keep that in mind as you reply. Thanks! #MacBookPro #ThinkPad #formatting submitted...
  6. HR Block 2019 and 2020 do not work after updating to Windows 10 on a Mac using VMWare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HR Block 2019 and 2020 do not work after updating to Windows 10 on a Mac using VMWare: I have run HR Block Business software for years on Windows 7 using VMWare on my MacBook. I upgraded to Windows 10 when Windows 7 reached end of life using the Microsoft site free tools and now the HR Block software installed but would not start up, giving a "fatal error"...
  7. Discussion: How likely is it 512 GB SSD laptops, including Macs, will become more common...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discussion: How likely is it 512 GB SSD laptops, including Macs, will become more common...: As I’m eagerly awaiting to install Microsoft Edge 87.0 Stable on my Dell Inspiron 7558, I need a laptop with at least a 512 GB SSD since a $379.99 laptop with a 256 GB SSD isn’t close to enough for my Apple Music formerly iTunes library, and laptops with 500 GB hard disk...
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 16: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  10. switching from windows to mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching from windows to mac: I bought a macbook air and downloaded windows on it but now im stuck in windows and dont know how to get back to mac. I have seen tutorials on how to do this and it says on the touchpad there is a grey diamond looking icon but i cant seem to find it....