Windows 10: MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map

Discus and support MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I hope this question hasn't been answered 100 times already, but I searched for a while and didn't find it. The question is simple: I have imported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Klaus J. Dieter, Jan 16, 2022.

1. MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map

Hi, I hope this question hasn't been answered 100 times already, but I searched for a while and didn't find it. The question is simple: I have imported lots thousands of photographs into OneDrive and many of them have been indexed by the MS Photo app. However, when I try to find the pictures I would very much like to use a map, just like sorry to say I do on my iPhone and I'm sure Google Photos is able to do the same. However, I can't find where to do this. Can someone point me to the right direction?Thanks! Windows 10, Microsoft Fotos 2021.21090.10008.0

:)

Klaus J. Dieter, Jan 16, 2022

2. Fotos unter Windows 10

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• When you say App fotos, are you referring to Photos app?
    • What error do you get when you use the Photos app?
    If it is a Photos app, then I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 16, 2022
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Rosyie Win User

MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map

Windows 10 foto app

Windows 10 foto app does not see my picture map. In settings my picture map added, still getting the message that there are no pictures etc. in this map ?

Rosyie, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map

1. MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map - Similar Threads - Fotos App find

2. MS photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photos app: My windows 10 doesn't have the ms photos app. I tried downloading it through the store and nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-app/97fba5a3-3556-4dbd-b411-e71b8ba09d2f
  3. MS Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Photos app: VijayLook at the comparison of these two pictures:https://photos.app.goo.gl/7VqUN2sBoPn83G337The left one was displayed with MS PHOTOS, and the right one was displayed using SOFTONIC 123PHOTOS.My set up:*Win 11*Dell Inspiron laptop new, LED backlight display, properly color...
  4. MS Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos app: My Windows 10 does not have the MS Photos app, and nothing happens when I try to download it from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-app/d402c2ad-eefb-44f4-ad6b-ab7b99277469
  5. MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map

MS Fotos App: How to find photos via a map: Hi, I hope this question hasn't been answered 100 times already, but I searched for a while and didn't find it. The question is simple: I have imported lots thousands of photographs into OneDrive and many of them have been indexed by the MS Photo app. However, when I try to...
  6. Photos App and Maps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App and Maps: Been using the win10 64 bit photos app and lots of my photos have location information in them. When viewing the photos in the app, click on the "File Info" and it displays a small map with location at the left side, but, it also has under the small map "Open Map" which you...
  7. MS Photos app........

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Photos app........: I have been using the MS Photos app for a long time and I had not seen this issue.......but now after a clean install because of a computer crash the "People" Tab did not show the "Start Tagging" button when I first opened it and I only show a few people that have been...
  8. Foto App

Foto App: App läßt sich nicht mehr öffnen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/foto-app/a80202fe-c364-42dd-b428-53f6b0f8f9a7
  9. MS Maps app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Maps app: Ever since I installed the latest feature update V.1803, the MS Maps app shows my CURRENT location as somewhere in the middle of Argentina. which is 4,000 miles south of where I actually am. This also happens if I use MS Edge and go to the Bing Maps site. Can't be my...
  10. finding saved maps in Map app

finding saved maps in Map app: I read the thread which explained how to download offline maps. That not the problem, and I've downloaded 2 maps. Unfortunately the thread didn't answer the question regarding using those maps. I see that they are downloaded in the Settings section, but I don't see any menu...