Windows 10: MS FS 10 X delux

Discus and support MS FS 10 X delux in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using FS X for some time on Windows 10. I had windows 10- 32 bit and have now upgraded to windows 64 bit I installed FS but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wright Flight, Nov 10, 2018.

1. MS FS 10 X delux

Hi,

I have been using FS X for some time on Windows 10.

I had windows 10- 32 bit and have now upgraded to windows 64 bit

I installed FS but when I opened it freezes. I thought it was because I kept my saved files and rewards and hoped it would accept them again.

I un-installed FS x and deleted all the saved files including logbook and rewards.

When I install FS x for the second time it continuously gives me an error message "1628 failed to complete installation"

I have had no success in re-installing. Kindly help and let me get going again

Thanks

Wright Flight

:)

Wright Flight, Nov 10, 2018

2. FS-X Steam Edition

Help

I am a pilot

I am trying to get MS FS-X up and going to use as a desk top simulator

But am having a problem with one knob. The MS FS-X G1000 FMS knob will not work to scroll.

I can identify all 5 point and click spots on the screen for this knob but they just do nothing.

It happens with all three G 1000 aircraft and on two different computers

I am using Windows 10

I have uploaded SP1 and SP2

Will FS-X Steam Edition solve this problem?

If not any suggestions?

KarlBeutner, Nov 10, 2018
  3. DenisA187 Win User
    MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition will not work in Windows 10. Help please

DenisA187, Nov 10, 2018
  4. MS FS 10 X delux

Microsoft FS X and Windows 10

Is anyone developing a patch for Microsoft FS X to run on Windows 10?

Eric Starcher, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

MS FS 10 X delux

1. MS FS 10 X delux - Similar Threads - delux

2. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  3. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  4. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  6. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  7. I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...

I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...: Dear All, Any Advice? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-computer-which-i-what-to-install/e4556ba6-ee3a-4b1e-997c-0120471ae60d
  8. I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...: Dear All, Any Advice? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-computer-which-i-what-to-install/e4556ba6-ee3a-4b1e-997c-0120471ae60d
  9. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...
  10. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...