Windows 10: MS FSX 2020

Discus and support MS FSX 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It appears that I have downloaded most of the software. Except the remaining approximately 4 GB worth of programming. It takes me to update screen and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaydevChokshi, Aug 28, 2020.

1. MS FSX 2020

It appears that I have downloaded most of the software. Except the remaining approximately 4 GB worth of programming. It takes me to update screen and then nothing happens. Can you please help.Thanks.

:)

JaydevChokshi, Aug 28, 2020

2. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 missing "ms games" & "activate.exe" maybe more, can I get it replaced? thankyou

stewartLanier, Aug 28, 2020
  3. MS FSX Gold Edition activation issues

Had FSX GOld running on my PC for several years, then had to replace a hard drive. When I installed FSX Gold again, it installed fine, recognized the product key I entered and responded that it was fully activated. After running for 30 minutes, it goes into
    Demo mode and says it needs to be activated. I've gone thru all the Help suggestions, including creating a new User and installing there with no change in results. XBox Tech support says my product key is not listed with them - however, they are looking at
    the new MS XBox site for Win10, and FSX has been out much longer than that structure. I'm an ex-Microsoft employee and bought this product thru the MS company store, and it has always worked before. The fact that XBox support says it is not a valid key tells
    me there must be some issue with all the old MS PC game keys being installed to the new XBox platform that appears on the WIN10 screen.

Any suggestions on how I can get my favorite game to play again? And shame on you MS Tech Support for not helping a loyal MS customer with a legitimate product issue! BTW, worked with 3 different MS Tech support people and none of them could help!

Thanks for any support that gets this game flying again!

Buckeye1000, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

MS FSX 2020

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

Hi Stewart,

Could you expand your request a bit? Are you referring to the "activate.exe" file in the FSX directory? And where is "ms games" located? Also, as a result of these 'missing' items, are you having some problems with installing, activating, launching
    or running FSX?

Chris

Chriso747, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

MS FSX 2020

1. MS FSX 2020 - Similar Threads - FSX 2020

2. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  3. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  4. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  5. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  6. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS: I bought FSX 2020 in 2020 and used a Microsoft account at the time which I unfortunately forgot because I still had Windows 7 and a bad graphics card. Now I have Windows 10 and a better graphics card but after installing 10 DVD's comes the message the COde is already in use....
  7. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS: I bought FSX 2020 in 2020 and used a Microsoft account at the time which I unfortunately forgot because I still had Windows 7 and a bad graphics card. Now I have Windows 10 and a better graphics card but after installing 10 DVD's comes the message the COde is already in use....
  8. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

9. New fsx 2020, startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New fsx 2020, startup issue: got the download, after 24 hours... Loaded CLEAN new windows10 Now Xbox starts game play, ggoes thru ... new world, new scenery new activities, etc, but exits abrubtly Help...
  10. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1: D2FEAT~1.CAB. MISSING FROM FSX MISSING FROM FLT SIMULATOR IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-2020-fsxdisk1/c2c66b16-c818-4378-9789-2dca2cf23cb1