Windows 10: MS FSX 2020

Discus and support MS FSX 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It appears that I have downloaded most of the software. Except the remaining approximately 4 GB worth of programming. It takes me to update screen and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaydevChokshi, Aug 28, 2020.

1. MS FSX 2020

It appears that I have downloaded most of the software. Except the remaining approximately 4 GB worth of programming. It takes me to update screen and then nothing happens. Can you please help.Thanks.

:)

JaydevChokshi, Aug 28, 2020

2. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 missing "ms games" & "activate.exe" maybe more, can I get it replaced? thankyou

stewartLanier, Aug 28, 2020
  3. MS FSX Gold Edition activation issues

Had FSX GOld running on my PC for several years, then had to replace a hard drive. When I installed FSX Gold again, it installed fine, recognized the product key I entered and responded that it was fully activated. After running for 30 minutes, it goes into
    Demo mode and says it needs to be activated. I've gone thru all the Help suggestions, including creating a new User and installing there with no change in results. XBox Tech support says my product key is not listed with them - however, they are looking at
    the new MS XBox site for Win10, and FSX has been out much longer than that structure. I'm an ex-Microsoft employee and bought this product thru the MS company store, and it has always worked before. The fact that XBox support says it is not a valid key tells
    me there must be some issue with all the old MS PC game keys being installed to the new XBox platform that appears on the WIN10 screen.

Any suggestions on how I can get my favorite game to play again? And shame on you MS Tech Support for not helping a loyal MS customer with a legitimate product issue! BTW, worked with 3 different MS Tech support people and none of them could help!

Thanks for any support that gets this game flying again!

Buckeye1000, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

MS FSX 2020

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

Hi Stewart,

Could you expand your request a bit? Are you referring to the "activate.exe" file in the FSX directory? And where is "ms games" located? Also, as a result of these 'missing' items, are you having some problems with installing, activating, launching
    or running FSX?

Chris

Chriso747, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

MS FSX 2020

1. MS FSX 2020 - Similar Threads - FSX 2020

2. FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash: After my PC crash and reinstall of WIN10 I now attempted to reinstall FSX. WIN10 version 20H2 Home EditionFSX Gold EditionDownloaded and installed DirectX from a link mentioned in the forum. Message that a more recent Direct X was present so it did not install.Inserted Disk 1...
  3. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10: I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may...
  4. FSX Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Windows 10: I have a copy of FSX on my Windows 10 computer. I am getting the error code 8-c0000006 as a reason that the activation window will not show up but have access to the 30 minute trial version running in compatibility mode for Vista. Is there any way I can run the activation...
  5. fsx activation

fsx activation: i need to activate my fsx. have the original box, but disk 1 has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-activation/0004b004-29ff-4b0a-ba00-37f475736f8c
  6. Linking FSXPlanner and FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking FSXPlanner and FSX: Trying to use FSX and FSXPlanner but don't know how to find the correct port to connect the two. Where can I obtain this "port" information? Thanks in advance, Larry...
  7. Deactivate FSX

Deactivate FSX: How can I deactivate FSX from one computer to install it on another. Regards Pieter Boosman https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-fsx/e1ccaade-dc30-44ac-abae-e4b5f57f61a0
  8. New fsx 2020, startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New fsx 2020, startup issue: got the download, after 24 hours... Loaded CLEAN new windows10 Now Xbox starts game play, ggoes thru ... new world, new scenery new activities, etc, but exits abrubtly Help...
  9. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX 2020 fsxdisk1: D2FEAT~1.CAB. MISSING FROM FSX MISSING FROM FLT SIMULATOR IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-2020-fsxdisk1/c2c66b16-c818-4378-9789-2dca2cf23cb1
  10. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2020 fsxdisk1: FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 missing "ms games" & "activate.exe" maybe more, can I get it replaced? thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-2020-fsxdisk1/c2fee647-2cd6-4d15-8307-da7bcb10e3c5