Windows 10: MS Games. MS Solitaire

Discus and support MS Games. MS Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want the ads to stop. I paid the required fee, and yet the continue. So I want my money back and I'll just dump the game. Do I need to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffTomlinson, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MS Games. MS Solitaire

I want the ads to stop. I paid the required fee, and yet the continue. So I want my money back and I'll just dump the game.

Do I need to turn something on, off? do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game? There is no hints as what to do.

:)

JeffTomlinson, Jan 4, 2021

2. MS Solitaire Collection

I have been playing MS Solitaire Collection for 3+ years. Recently when I try to log into the game I get the error code "1170000".

Any suggestions?

Rob

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobertDeHartXT, Jan 4, 2021
  3. MS Solitaire and other games

Why doesn't Microsoft make a scaled down - ad free - no cost versions of MS Solitaire, Mahjong and other games. Not everybody plays all the different games contained in each. I, for one, only play Klondike in Solitaire and Turtle in Mahjong. I've tried
    other versions of these games from the Store and they are just crappy.

Jack Smook, Jan 4, 2021
  4. MS Games. MS Solitaire

ms solitaire collection not responding

Hi Claren,

As per the description I understand your concern about Microsoft solitaire, we will help you with this issue. In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details:

• What are the other steps you have followed to fix the issue?

• Do you enter the login credentials for Microsoft solitaire?
    Method 1:
    Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter through below link for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Try uninstalling the game and reinstall in compatibly mode.

• Go to start > type Microsoft solitaire > Right click on the app and uninstall.

• I request you to try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode
      for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Refer to the below link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue persists with the Microsoft solitaire, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

MS Games. MS Solitaire

1. MS Games. MS Solitaire - Similar Threads - Games Solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  5. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  6. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  7. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  10. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging