Windows 10: MS Gaming Services issue

Discus and support MS Gaming Services issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi am i am getting repeated gaming services issue on my 11 month old rig using windows 10. with latest updates Ryzen 9 3900, 16mb ram with a 2060... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Craig.Davies14, Apr 6, 2021.

1. MS Gaming Services issue

Hi am i am getting repeated gaming services issue on my 11 month old rig using windows 10. with latest updates

Ryzen 9 3900, 16mb ram with a 2060 super GPU. with up to date drivers.

since 20/02/2021 my system keeps crashing, not closing down or not loading up correctly.

today it has turned into Armageddon it seems with repeated stop codes and screen freeze needing me to restart desktop.

The continuing issue it seems for how far my event logs go back to seems to be the gaming services APP.

I have over 7 days 4 event view log critical errors for event ID 10110-

driverframeworks-usermod user-mode driver problems

4 also for event ID 10111 for same as above.

15 more for a system restart- that is me having to restart the desktop by the reset button when it does not close down properly or desktop freezes.

225 event log errors for 7 days MS Gaming Services issue 345555bb-91aa-4ce7-8e2e-1c815cbf46fd?upload=true.png

I do not know which of the above is more important over another and dont want to waste anyone's time with 200+ images.

system will crash when gaming or not gaming, no apparent link found. the only common theme in my event logs is the gaming service

I have so far:

reset all xbox and gaming services apps and repaired them.

Ran SFC /Scannow 4 times. the first time ran 3 days ago did correct files. 3 ran today show as ok

i ran the 3 x DISM actions covering Check- Scan and restore. all no issues.

I took out CMOS battery and replaced it.

I ran a memory diag- no issues.

can the gaming service be uninstalled? id so will it cause problems being uninstalled? do i need it? I do not have an Xbox. but i do use the desktop for gaming.

is there anything else i can try to narrow down my problems?

Thank you

:)

Craig.Davies14, Apr 6, 2021

2. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

MS Gaming Services issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

MS Gaming Services issue

1. MS Gaming Services issue - Similar Threads - Gaming Services issue

2. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  3. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  4. Gaming services issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services issues: i attempted to reinstall gaming services as it was not working properly and for some reason i couldn't reinstall it as it appears as it is still there in the microsoft store app so i cant reinstall but when i check the services app its not in the list...
  5. Gaming services issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services issues: i attempted to reinstall gaming services as it was not working properly and for some reason i couldn't reinstall it as it appears as it is still there in the microsoft store app so i cant reinstall but when i check the services app its not in the list...
  6. Gaming services issues

7. Gaming Service Startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Service Startup issue: I wish I could add something original to this forum, but unfortunately, it's the same, ongoing issue with the Gaming Service that prevents so many users from enjoying games on Windows/Xbox platform.Background:Windows 11 PRO 21H2 Build 22000.652Dell Alienware Aurora R10...
  8. Gaming Service Startup issue

Gaming Service Startup issue: I wish I could add something original to this forum, but unfortunately, it's the same, ongoing issue with the Gaming Service that prevents so many users from enjoying games on Windows/Xbox platform.Background:Windows 11 PRO 21H2 Build 22000.652Dell Alienware Aurora R10...
  9. Persistent Gaming Services Issues

Persistent Gaming Services Issues: Currently running the most recent Windows 11 update, hoping it would fix my long running issues, which it did not.For probably a year and a half now I've been dealing with persistent Gaming Services issues in which I cannot install games using Game Pass, nor can I play...
  10. Issue with ms-gaming overlay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with ms-gaming overlay: Hi, I have an issue. Sometimes when I launch a game this happens with the three most recent games I am playing, a mount and blade, launched via steam + mount and blade launcher, b star citizien - that uses RSI launcher-, c fortnite launched via epic store. The issue...