Windows 10: MS HD Sensor webcam stop working

Discus and support MS HD Sensor webcam stop working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The HD Sensor Webcam just suddenly stop working, I can hear the sound from the speaker but the mic cannot pick up any voice. Can anyone help? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicholasGu, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MS HD Sensor webcam stop working

The HD Sensor Webcam just suddenly stop working, I can hear the sound from the speaker but the mic cannot pick up any voice. Can anyone help? I have tried to go online to find the driver to download the update but cannot find any.

:)

NicholasGu, Jun 26, 2019

2. windows 10 update 1607 logitech c525 webcam stopped fault main.exe . any fixes

Hi,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update WebCam driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for the relevant driver.
    • Right-click on the Webcam driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 2: Uninstall and then re-install
    WebCam driver

Follow the steps below.

Device Manager.
    • Search for the relevant driver.
    • Right-click on the Webcam driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Once, you have uninstalled the driver do not restart, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest
      Webcam driver
    • Double-click (run) and install the driver setup file.
    • Restart your system.
    Refer this link to download your webcam driver:
    http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/hd-webcam-c525#download

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 26, 2019
  3. boaz16 Win User
    WebCam Image Sensors

Hello Everyone!

I'm doing a reaserch paper on webcam image sensors.
    I'm trying to find out whether there are few main image sensors manufacturers who supply to all the webcam companies or whether each camera has a different sensor. my question is simply if Logitech, Creative, Hp etc all use the same sensor (and if yes then who is it) or they all use different sensors.
    In addition, all webcams have an image processing chip (beofre the pic/frame enters the computer). where can i find what kind of processing does a certain camera has? are all image processing chips similar? manufactured in the same fabs?

I tried to find info on the web but with no luck
    please help
    thanks

boaz16, Jun 26, 2019
  4. MS HD Sensor webcam stop working

Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Webcam driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to update the webcam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

Device manager

• Locate for Imaging devices and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      update.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the webcam manufacturer website and download the latest updated driver and install the same.

http://support.logitech.com/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920

For the error code 10, follow the above steps and try updating the controller device driver and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

MS HD Sensor webcam stop working

1. MS HD Sensor webcam stop working - Similar Threads - Sensor webcam stop

2. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sensor stopped working: I recently purchased an Acer Spin 3 SP313-51N, and the fingerprint sensor has stopped working. While I was trying to login using the sensor, there was a message that said "there was a problem on our end," so I tried to troubleshoot the problem by restarting. Only now the...
  3. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sensor stopped working: The sensor stopped working, now windows won't even recognise it. It says the option is currently unavailable even though it worked a few hours ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver which was hidden, but it had not reinstalled so is currently not on my device....
  4. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint sensor stopped working: The sensor stopped working, now windows won't even recognise it. It says the option is currently unavailable even though it worked a few hours ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver which was hidden, but it had not reinstalled so is currently not on my device....
  5. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. fingerprint sensor stopped working

fingerprint sensor stopped working: Windows hello shows "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".A screenshot from device manager:Also the driver package available at OEM's website zip seems corrupted ;-;https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookultradrivers.htmlI...
  7. fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint sensor stopped working: Windows hello shows "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".A screenshot from device manager:Also the driver package available at OEM's website zip seems corrupted ;-;https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookultradrivers.htmlI...
  8. Cannot Reinstall HD Webcam, Camera stopped working

Cannot Reinstall HD Webcam, Camera stopped working: Hello,I have an MSI Modern 14 laptop and my camera just stopped working today out of nowhere. I know I have Windows 11 and there have been a lot of issues with it, but I just don't understand what else to do.I cannot restore my laptop to a prior time, and I uninstalled the HD...
  9. Cannot Reinstall HD Webcam, Camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reinstall HD Webcam, Camera stopped working: Hello,I have an MSI Modern 14 laptop and my camera just stopped working today out of nowhere. I know I have Windows 11 and there have been a lot of issues with it, but I just don't understand what else to do.I cannot restore my laptop to a prior time, and I uninstalled the HD...
  10. HD 1080P Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD 1080P Webcam Not Working: Hello All, I just bought a Full HD 1080P Webcam. When I plug it into a usb port on my desktop PC the power light comes on. When I go to the windows key and select "camera" I get the message "windows can't find your camera". This is supposed to be a plug and play webcam. If I...