Windows 10: MS home and student

Discus and support MS home and student in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i need to reinstall ms home and student 2007 after comuter crash MS Home and student... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanScott4, Aug 4, 2020.

1. DanScott4 Win User

MS home and student

i need to reinstall ms home and student 2007 after comuter crash MS Home and student

:)

DanScott4, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Bouncer12 Win User

MS Office Home and Student 2010 does not work

I have a similar problem with windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, my power point with office 2010 home and student version keep on crashing (it went to save document mode for a long time without recovering) and then the whole PP file is gone.

I did a repair and it seems to work, but for some reason, when I open a PP file, instead of displaying the PP at the Home tab, it went into Design tab mode.

What should I do?

I read the answer from MS engineer Ratandeep suggesting reinstall in this community, but I also read in this community that windows 10 will not let you do a reinstall of 2010 Home and Student Office app. What do I do now?

Bouncer12, Aug 4, 2020
  3. MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file?

Newegg link

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 | 1 Device, Windows 10 PC/Mac Key Card - Newegg.com

says Office Home and Student 2019 1 device Windows 10 PC/Mac Key Card

Not from Newegg direct; from a reseller.

As far as I know, there is no other variation for "Home and Student" Office 2019 one time license, no subscription.

It may be that you have to log in to some MS account to even be shown the link, but that isn't stated in an ordinary declarative sentence either.

ignatzatsonic, Aug 4, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

MS home and student

replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office

Sounds about right. I paid 109 for Office 2010 Home and Student in 2011.

It lasts for ever (not just one year) and can be installed on up to 3 separate devices at the same time. It doesn't include Outlook though - just Work, Excel, Powerpoint. If you want the Outlook program you need the (more expensive) Professional version (again a one off charge) or get the Office 365 annual subscription.

lx07, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

MS home and student

1. MS home and student - Similar Threads - home student

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  6. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  7. How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?: Hello,I have used outlook credentials to redeem a Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 version using a passcode bought at Costco.Its been about 2 years the outlook account used was locked for some unknown reason. Since, Multi Factor Authentication wasn't setup, I am facing a...
  8. How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?

How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?: Hello,I have used outlook credentials to redeem a Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 version using a passcode bought at Costco.Its been about 2 years the outlook account used was locked for some unknown reason. Since, Multi Factor Authentication wasn't setup, I am facing a...
  9. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...
  10. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...